Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Giveaway Prize 7 of 10 Madison's 10 year Smodversary Celebration

Status
Not open for further replies.
Super-Moderator
Staff member
Super-Moderator
Reaction score
Madison - Giveaway Prize 7 of 10 Madison's 10 year Smodversary Celebration - RaGEZONE Forums

Contests daily, don't miss out, easy to win. You get points for each day of participating going toward the grand prize, so you want to enter every day or as many days as possible.
The Contest:There will be 10 Prizes given out, the last prize will be a "Grand Prize" worth at least $30 (I am working on a list of possible games, and the winner can pick one off the list.) 10 days 10 prizes.
Points will be awarded for each entry, for an entry into the Grand Prize giveaway (one per day) so make sure you participate every day! (This is in addition to the daily prize)
Today's Background Story: Once upon a time there was a wonderful story in the spamzilla area about this magical make believe place called Boob island where we pretty much just hung out.
ZSHXqGZ - Giveaway Prize 7 of 10 Madison's 10 year Smodversary Celebration - RaGEZONE Forums

Today's Prize: 4 steam keys including Devil May Cry
Today's Contest: Tell me where you would go if you could go anywhere - real or make believe!
I will pick one post at random to win.
Even if you don't win, you become eligible for the Grand Prize, so make sure you enter every day!

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Put Community First
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Given we're able to pick nonexisting areas, I'll say I'd love to be in the Star Wars universe simply because it's one of, if not the, most fleshed-out universes made by a human mind in a science-fiction setting. Obviously I only like the sound of this because we have our current life to compare it to.

That aside, in terms of realistic places to go, I'd love to explore the Hang Son Doong caves, which are the world's largest, and explore those with a group of people. Or go to the ISS and work towards the betterment of humanity, for a long-term place to be.

ignition sequence start
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I'd absolutely love to visit Germany. Not only for their superior automotive technology but also to visit the famous Nurburgring! One of the biggest race tracks in the world. I plan to visit one day when I have the money to not only go on track but also pay for the damages and recovery when I slam into a barrier from being a race noob!

As for non-existent places, probably the Forza Horizon world because that poop is like my dream festival.

[emoji848]
Legend
Reaction score
Oh if I could I would most definitely want to live on an untouched island with miraculous and exceptional internet connection, electricity, all that stuff! And without annoying insects of course. Just a bunch of budgies living with me there, that'd be dream island.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
If I could go anywhere, I would visit my boyfriend in UK who I've been in a long distance relationship with who I've got to know in an online game community. Although we meet every few month, anyone who has ever been in a similar relationship like this one knows just well how incredibly hard it is to leave the other person at the end of your visit. So while I am handling the last couple tasks in my home country before moving, my chosen destination would definitely be at his place to be able to spend more time with him in person, though since it is something I have to wait with til my next trip, therefore I have joined this little game for a chance to win us some keys that I could use to explore new games with him.

Loyalty
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Somewhere where I can start anew. Somewhere, where nobody knows me. Some place where I'm not constantly bugged with unwanted memories that disturb my mental peace.

Reaction score
Happy 10 year anniversary!

I thought I'd give this one a shot.

If I could go anywhere, I would go to Arcadia (a fictional world in the dreamfall game trilogy). There, Earth is divided into two worlds: Stark (our world), which is the world of technology, and Arcadia, which is the world of magic. Both held intact by a force called "the Balance" and it's chosen "Guardian". Because Arcadia is a world of magic, they haven't progressed from a middle aged/dark aged culture yet, kind of like the world of Harry Potter. They do not need technology though, because they have magic and their world is shaped by it. The atmosphere and beautiful layout of the world just intrigues me, I'd love to go there and never come back.

Madison - Giveaway Prize 7 of 10 Madison's 10 year Smodversary Celebration - RaGEZONE Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back