Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Giveaway Prize 9 of 10 Madison's 10 year Smodversary Celebration

Status
Not open for further replies.
Super-Moderator
Staff member
Super-Moderator
Reaction score
Madison - Giveaway Prize 9 of 10 Madison's 10 year Smodversary Celebration - RaGEZONE Forums

This is it guys, only one more after this to the big one. Check out the possible grand prize list.

Don't miss out, easy to win. You get points for each day of participating going toward the grand prize, so you want to enter every day or as many days as possible.

The Contest:There will be 10 Prizes given out, the last prize will be a "Grand Prize" worth around $30 (see list below.) 10 years, 10 prizes!
Grand Prize given out on the 10th contest: will be a 'users choice' of a steam key (or two, I want the prize to be around $30 value, I will work with the winner on this) from a list of games including:
Cuphead, Dead by Daylight, Fallout 4, Skyrim, shoppekeep, Gta5, h1z1(either or maybe both depending), payday2, Rust, Rocket League​
(compiled from feedback and top lists)​

Points will be awarded for each entry, for an entry into the Grand Prize giveaway (one per day) so make sure you participate every day! (This is in addition to the daily prize)

Today's Background Story: If you asked me 10 years ago where I would be, I never would have guessed I'd still be at Ragezone. The last 10 year so much has happened I cant even put it into words. But I want to know where will you be in 10 years?
Today's Prize: 6 month forum subscription (extended on yours if you have it, or mod, you can give it away or ask for some steam keys)
Today's Contest: Where do you think you will be in 10 years?

I will pick one post at random to win.
Even if you don't win, you become eligible for the Grand Prize, so make sure you enter!

Staff member
Reaction score
I would have to say my true goal of knowing where I will be in 10 years is within the heavy side of the acting industry creating such beautiful yet colorful, powerful adventurable movies for everyone to enjoy or those type that tend to be really addicting to watch as nothing is better than being a true inspiration to all of those next generation as that is my full goal of hope no matter what challenge or blockage holds up my path it's all about giving what you want to get out of it, therefore if you do not try you'll never accomplish such targets as it's a trial.

I would love to see myself in a place of over-exaggeration and creation of the mind providing with those explorable movies that people will be looking forward till the next part ends up coming out. Whilst I would love to also be up there meeting with all those true inspirations to me for example Dwayne Johnson, TC, I would've loved to meet David bowie but unfortunately the time has caught up but I hand all of my blesses and hope towards him.

I see myself being apart of huge communities and games within development as a hobby to accomplish that part in life so I am able to spread my name far much more than it can extend to just like the strong plague.

I've always been hoping to always achieve a nice dream house and vehicle nothing too fancy but the good ol Harley Davison.
Thanks for reading.

Last edited:
Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Well after 10years i will teach my daugther some programm language for now she is only 6months so i will wait for that.But i will not force her to learn about programming.I know she also have own dream and support her on she wan't to be.But ofcourse if she wan't to be programmer i will spend my time for her and she might be good programmer than me.I love my daugther so much so i will support her not only after 10 years i will support her until to my last breathe.This only i can share.

Reaction score
In 10 years I'll still be programming, but the majority of it will be for work so I can earn a living. If Ragezone is still a thing in 10 years, then I might still be a moderator, and I'll be just as lazy as I am now.

Or maybe I'll be dead and I won't have to worry about life anymore! Yay!

Loyalty
Reaction score
I've been a social entertainer on facebook for a year now. Walking around my state I've come across plenty of people who recognize from my videos. In 10 years I hope to be a recognized comedian/entertainer and a software engineer x]

Reaction score
I see myself with my own business building high performance motors for any kind of motor-based sport. Trucks, cars, bikes even buses if someone wanted it so badly. I hope to be running it successfully with a team of staff. I hope to also have a sister company that sells anything from quality racing parts to newly designed fabrication kits i.e rocket bunny, overfenders, cages, mounts, braces... It would all be at a competitive price to stop people buying Chinese poop that breaks the minute it gets fitted. Plus cheap price + quality product = customers, then slowly lift the prices as the company gets more and more recognition. This is what I HOPE will happen. But you never know where life is going to take you so yeah...

Do I believe I'll still be active on rz? No. I'll most likely forget this place even exists at that point. Either that or I'll die before I get another 10 years of living.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back