Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Giveaway! - x5 1 Month Subscriptions Up For Grabs!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Depend from the point of view

[emoji848]
Legend
Reaction score
I must say it's strange that hardly anyone joined in on that competition.... Maybe because the movement into the Competitions section made it ignore likes and posts and specially the second part made it loose attention :p

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Just visiting :♢

I must say it's strange that hardly anyone joined in on that competition.... Maybe because the movement into the Competitions section made it ignore likes and posts and specially the second part made it loose attention :p

Very true.

Like if theyou would to reward 500 likes and high rep +subs will be great

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Im encrypting some strings obfuscating the variables, pr0 dev !1!

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Depends from the points of view

[emoji848]
Legend
Reaction score
Depends if you know what we're talking about

Reaction score
Well the competition is now over and I've used a random generator to give me 4 numbers. Winners please send me a private message with the sub you want (current sub winners please tell me who you want to give the sub to). Well done to the following!

146 - Gaby
68 - Aesir
97 - Aesir (AGAIN)
65 - Future

Now you're probably wondering why I only picked 4. Well that's because before the competition, I decided to generate a number beforehand. That number was 86 so well done Kreeate

Thanks to those who participated. Winners message me regarding subscriptions. Take care!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back