Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Giving away another Guild Wars - Game of the year edition and more - Details inside.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Here are my two resolutions and attached also PSD ready file
The following image is of 1280x720 resolution
MentaL - Giving away another Guild Wars - Game of the year edition and more - Details inside. - RaGEZONE Forums

This image is of 1024x768 resolution
MentaL - Giving away another Guild Wars - Game of the year edition and more - Details inside. - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Maybe it might be useful how and what we have to post? And how many times we can participate.

I guess it's obvious now that we have to post 2 own-made wallpapers with each a other dimension. And if someone won, he/she have to show the PSD.

Master Summoner
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Here are my two resolutions and attached also PSD ready file
The following image is of 1280x720 resolution

This image is of 1024x768 resolution
Thunder cats hoooooooooo!

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Edited Image Version

:thumbup: Without Ragezone logo Wallpaper :thumbup:
1280x980 resolution

1024x768

Attachments

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Here is my Entry :thumbup: I hope you guys like it :eek:tt:

Attachments

Last edited:
Atleast Die Trying...
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Aww well okaii mental. I still like it though but i guess thran's is the best for right now till Error 404 makes something beautiful.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Finally Done

Res: 1920x1080

I hope you like it:blushing:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back