Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Giving away Terraria to one lucky RaGEZONER!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Hi,

Today I posted a video on our YouTube channel doing audio commentary for game. I'm looking to keep this a normal fixture here on RaGEZONE and am always looking for input, suggestions and feedback. For a chance to win Terraria via Steam then watch video attached below and reply with a comment and a game you would like to see some commentary for (make sure the reply is on the video itself on YouTube) and also make sure to include your forum username with your comment or else how do I know who to give the game to?

Winner is decided on Monday night around 10pm GMT.

Video: (Leave the comment on the YouTube video itself).
[video=youtube;18PoSme_BTo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=18PoSme_BTo[/video]

Terraria:
[video=youtube;UGo7iMUcxLc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=UGo7iMUcxLc[/video]

Thanks.
PS
Want to promote your website/server with our competitions? Then why not donate some gifts to our steam inventory for us to give to our members. Your site/server will be credited as the provider of the competition. PM me if interested.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
oh wow terarria yay no pirate version i saw ur game play LOOKS AWESOME +1!!! subbed ^^

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I already have Terraria pirated haha, and I'm pretty sure its the latest version as it hasn't been updated in forever or the development stopped I mean. But I'd like a legit copy :D!

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
i agree with this guy ^^

same i think there dev stopped ^^

but sanctum 2 looks GREAT o_O

this guys rocks at playthroughs

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
i think there dev stopped ^^

Yeah, Terraria's dev was on a hiatus for a while for whatever reason, then he returned at some point with PS3/360 versions and now there's There's also a game called Starbound which is quite similar to Terraria in its core concept, but it may or may not be stuck in development hell.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
dang well the only downside of terraria is it isnt 3d so u put ur tiny cursor over this small block...

its kinda annoying

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back