Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Grand Prize Giveaway 10 of 10 for Madison's 10 year Smodversary Giveway!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Super-Moderator
Staff member
Super-Moderator
Reaction score
Madison - Grand Prize Giveaway 10 of 10 for Madison's 10 year Smodversary Giveway! - RaGEZONE Forums

Enter today to win the Grand Prize!
If you entered any of the previous contests each one of those counts towards the Grand prize!
Grand Prize: will be a 'users choice' of a steam key (or two, I want the prize to be around $30 value, I will work with the winner on this) from a list of games including:
Cuphead, Dead by Daylight, Fallout 4, Skyrim, shoppekeep, Gta5, h1z1(either or maybe both depending), payday2, Rust, Rocket League​
(compiled from feedback and top lists)​
Thank you to everyone who has participated in my contests.
Today's Contest: Just post a congratulatory post, or any post in this thread to enter!
I will combine all of the entries, from all of the contests along with this one and use a random picker to determine the winner!

One entry per person on this thread! (multiple posts won't get you multiple entries you needed to participate in other contests for that.)

Winner to be announced on Friday!

Last edited:
Staff member
Reaction score
This was a fun journey on the way so I am gonna congratulate Madison! for the award just kidding, whilst I actually congratulate the true winner. Vaulient It was very nice to see you participating within this competition as some of the things you've posted was rather interested to read.

Super-Moderator
Staff member
Super-Moderator
Reaction score
This was a fun journey on the way so I am gonna congratulate @Madison! for the award just kidding, whilst I actually congratulate the true winner. @Vaulient It was very nice to see you participating within this competition as some of the things you've posted was rather interested to read.
You are totally random. The congratulatory part meant, like gratz on 10 years? LOL. But really any post would work so I guess this works, it is just random! not what I thought I'd see. HAHA

[emoji848]
Legend
Reaction score
10 years... 2007.... hard to imagine... Back then I was playing flight simulator all day on windows 98... 1024 x 768 resolution... And RZ already existed for 6 years back then, haha...

Big congrats on your less and more exciting career here madi. Hard to imagine where we all will be in 10 years time, eh?

Loyalty
Reaction score
This was a fun journey on the way so I am gonna congratulate Madison! for the award just kidding, whilst I actually congratulate the true winner. Vaulient It was very nice to see you participating within this competition as some of the things you've posted was rather interested to read.

You are totally random. The congratulatory part meant, like gratz on 10 years? LOL. But really any post would work so I guess this works, it is just random! not what I thought I'd see. HAHA

Well this made my day xD Bradley much love :)

Congratulations Madison! 10 years! You started of just as a mod in the Habbo Section and you have a come a long way since then. You're a big part of the team and the community! We're glad to have you supervise all of us. Now be sure to make that 10 years to 20 eyh :3

Hats off :cool:

Super-Moderator
Staff member
Super-Moderator
Reaction score
You started of just as a mod in the Habbo Section and you have a come a long way since then.
But I didn't start out as a mod in the Habbo section. :D

I started out as a mod for the (then) Lineage 2 Ragezone Server.

Congratz on 10 years!
Will RZ still be around for another 10 years? Only time can tell...
thank you buddy! Long time! I remember your legendary graphics skills.

And you are right indeed, time will tell.

If Madison is around then RaGEZONE will be around.

Uh, no pressure or anything then eh?

<3 you buddy, thanks for being one of the great supermods I've had the pleasure to work along side these years.

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Madison i met you the day you make contest but you are good person and friendly member on this forum i wan't to say for your 10 years anniv to say on this forum. I hope you will stay have a goodbody and imagine how good your body is :w00t:

Super-Moderator
Staff member
Super-Moderator
Reaction score
Madison i met you the day you make contest but you are good person and friendly member on this forum i wan't to say for your 10 years anniv to say on this forum. I hope you will stay have a goodbody and imagine how good your body is :w00t:
I have no words. this is beautiful.
I am a female IRL, so you can just imagine whatever makes you happiest.

didn't let me down!

Reaction score
You've been a super moderator for half of my life. Putting it into that perspective makes it sound even longer to me lol. Again, congrats and here's to another 10 (maybe)!

Also does anyone know the cheapest and most effective way of disposing a body? Asking for a friend...

Loyalty
Reaction score
cheapest and most effective way of disposing a body? Asking for a friend...

Chainsaw and gloves. Throughout the entire process alright. If you can find an abandoned home it would be great. Slit the throat and flush out the blood first. Then chainsaw your way into smaller parts bit by bit. Dump it all down the sewer.

You can also burn it all away.

Reaction score
Chainsaw and gloves. Throughout the entire process alright. If you can find an abandoned home it would be great. Slit the throat and flush out the blood first. Then chainsaw your way into smaller parts bit by bit. Dump it all down the sewer.

You can also burn it all away.
Wrong. Pull all teeth, feed body to pigs. They can digest everything but teeth. Blend teeth and desperate fragments over a state trip

Loyalty
Reaction score
Wrong. Pull all teeth, feed body to pigs. They can digest everything but teeth. Blend teeth and desperate fragments over a state trip

Blend both ideas! Drain blood, pull teeth, chop into pieces, feed, desperate teeth fragments.

Done deal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back