Grand Prize Giveaway 10 of 10 for Madison's 10 year Smodversary Giveway!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    ModeratorRank
    May 2012 Join Date
    MalaysiaLocation
    1,807Posts

Re: Grand Prize Giveaway 10 of 10 for Madison's 10 year Smodversary Giveway!

RaGEZONE Recommends

RaGEZONE Recommends

Quote Originally Posted by Unphased View Post
    cheapest and most effective way of disposing a body? Asking for a friend...

Chainsaw and gloves. Throughout the entire process alright. If you can find an abandoned home it would be great. Slit the throat and flush out the blood first. Then chainsaw your way into smaller parts bit by bit. Dump it all down the sewer.

- - - Updated - - -

You can also burn it all away.

SupervisorRank
    May 2006 Join Date
    AZ, USALocation
    3,494Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Vaulient View Post
    Chainsaw and gloves. Throughout the entire process alright. If you can find an abandoned home it would be great. Slit the throat and flush out the blood first. Then chainsaw your way into smaller parts bit by bit. Dump it all down the sewer.

- - - Updated - - -

You can also burn it all away.
    Wrong. Pull all teeth, feed body to pigs. They can digest everything but teeth. Blend teeth and desperate fragments over a state trip

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk
    I don't even know what I'm doing anymore

ModeratorRank
    May 2012 Join Date
    MalaysiaLocation
    1,807Posts

Quote Originally Posted by GhostSnyper View Post
    Wrong. Pull all teeth, feed body to pigs. They can digest everything but teeth. Blend teeth and desperate fragments over a state trip

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk
    Blend both ideas! Drain blood, pull teeth, chop into pieces, feed, desperate teeth fragments.

Done deal.

SubscriberRank
    Jul 2012 Join Date
    01942Location
    1,372Posts

Jfc you guys are darker than I thought. Remind me not to piss you two off lol!

- - - Updated - - -

Also @GhostSnyper something tells me you've done this before...

The world's gone mad
    Quote Originally Posted by Bradley View Post
    Unphased Is an extremely banter worthy person to have a mass conversation with on utter shit.

SubscriberRank
    Jul 2016 Join Date
    124Posts

LegendRank
    Jun 2008 Join Date
    CampingLocation
    5,602Posts

Congrats again Madi

ModeratorRank
    Oct 2014 Join Date
    Arad DomanLocation
    1,081Posts

Congratulations on 10 years of efficient modding and dedication to the community :). Wouldn't be where it's at without you and the other super mods.

@Unphased - I would think if you could climb trees, going to various state forests quite a distance apart, carving a nook high into a tree and depositing a portion there. That way birds could get rid of it in time, as would decomposition, and being high up the scent wouldn't be as easily carried to the ground floor. I used to think of things like this, lol.
    If I helped you, please click the Like button at bottom-left of my posts. Thank you! :)
    I am also vasheni at deviantArt.com.

MemberRank
    Nov 2017 Join Date
    1Posts

Congratulation!. :D

GammaRank
    Apr 2008 Join Date
    PhilippinesLocation
    3,973Posts

Congratulation to everyone and Madison.

As the years go by, a lot of changes happens in Ragezone new people enters and a few old members leave. I am really truly grateful that I was a member of Ragezone and I was able to see people like Wyk become an icon of DotA or Nocturnal own a MU server that still on this day runs and still even growing larger in number and even expanding its network for more servers to come.

We're not getting younger, most of the people before who plays MIR, Maple Story, Mu Online are probably already working full time jobs that has no time anymore getting on Ragezone or for some they have already moved on from the site.

So to see people who grew up visiting this site still active and enjoys engaging creating threads and conversations. It shows that Ragezone isn't just a site for games and devs, but also a place to make long lasting friends.

Congratulation to all and more years to come for everyone especially for Madison!

Pink PantherRank
    Jan 2007 Join Date
    11,748Posts

Quote Originally Posted by HeavenlyGifted View Post
    Congratulation to everyone and Madison.

As the years go by, a lot of changes happens in Ragezone new people enters and a few old members leave. I am really truly grateful that I was a member of Ragezone and I was able to see people like Wyk become an icon of DotA or Nocturnal own a MU server that still on this day runs and still even growing larger in number and even expanding its network for more servers to come.
    This sounds awesome thank you for sharing!
    I have seen a lot of people go on to do some pretty awesome things as well. Great times!

We're not getting younger, most of the people before who plays MIR, Maple Story, Mu Online are probably already working full time jobs that has no time anymore getting on Ragezone or for some they have already moved on from the site.
    things definitely change when you get older, but some stay the same.

So to see people who grew up visiting this site still active and enjoys engaging creating threads and conversations. It shows that Ragezone isn't just a site for games and devs, but also a place to make long lasting friends.
    I am surprised how some of the friendships have lasted and saddened by a few that faded. but no regrets.

Pink PantherRank
    Jan 2007 Join Date
    11,748Posts

Thank you to everyone who participated. I can't tell you how much it meant to me for all of you to participate in my little stroll down memory lane. Here is to making more memories in the future. Who knows what will happen.

I put every name from every entry into the random picker.. and

@HeavenlyGifted is the winner! I am sending you a PM right now so we can figure out what game key you want!
    Congratulations and thank you to everyone.

Pink PantherRank
    Jan 2007 Join Date
    11,748Posts

HeavenlyGifted ended up with Fallout 4 and Fallout 4 Season pass: retails together for like $70 but I found some deals to make it about $35.

I am considering something for the people who entered daily. Will get back on that this week.

Update:
    Yeah Im giving @retep998 and @Bradley an extra key for participating in each day. i think its a nicer game too.
    Last edited by Madison; 5 Days Ago at 09:44 PM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Advertisement