Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Heartstone Beta key up for grabs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i want and because i love this kind of games :D

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
My brother got a key, seems like an interesting game. I've been trying to get it for a while now :/ Thought it would be easier to get a key...

Reaction score
Was it that hard? I was given one in october but I haven't used it, I sent a pm to MentaL with the key in it so maybe he'll be able to do something with it.(I hope that the key still works)

S

Shinoryu

I've been signed up for beta since November and still didn't get a key. I still really want to play it.

Reaction score
I have watched so many videos on this game and it looks really fun, I have been singed up for the beta for months and months now but I have not heard any thing back, I also have loads of friends who have a key for it and they all say it is really fun. I've played loads of games 'similar' to this, but they always make me lose interest after watching countless reviewers drag on about how badly made it is, this is a game that I have seen positive reviews for and I also think it looks like great fun.

S

Shinoryu

Deathlord17 do you still have it? Also you have too many pms.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Because i want to play against friends and others, my victories shall be in your name and their tears shall be filled in a jar for you to sip on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back