Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Kreeates competition crate of creative cookies (5x azure + 4x 1 month)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
meh, this is what I see

Nq1vDd4 - Kreeates competition crate of creative cookies (5x azure + 4x 1 month) - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Whenever I'm at Ragezone, I'll feel like I'm in heaven, with the friendly community, and all my needs for MMORPG.

ZKQUXaM - Kreeates competition crate of creative cookies (5x azure + 4x 1 month) - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
I think this is pretty fitting, so I made that picture for this competition here ^^

ap8Zkd0 - Kreeates competition crate of creative cookies (5x azure + 4x 1 month) - RaGEZONE Forums

And I also made this. If allowed.
cGARdkO - Kreeates competition crate of creative cookies (5x azure + 4x 1 month) - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

Last edited:
Super-Moderator
Staff member
Super-Moderator
Reaction score
Some of these images are so fantastic. I laughed so hard at a few of them. The Br? Br? on servers, especially private servers is so true of my experiences. The people making fun of posters on 'other forms' by JaxAllods was awesome I sure hope newbies get treated that way (but they won't in spamzilla). And of course Junkers coming in like a wrecking ball, made me almost fall out of my chair laughing... again.

I don't want to compete, for hopefully obvious reasons, but I felt inspired to make my own little graphic. Ragezone means so much more to me than any one picture can describe, here is just a few of the memories:

REMOVED

From Right to left top to bottom -> GM Days on the Ragezone L2 server, with (my now roommate) GM Vital.
SouthPark Graphic, I can't remember who made this, but it was in spamzilla about a year ago.
Junkers on Tiny chat professing his true love for me, or well part of me.
.YourName.'s avatar, Still is I think, but that person hasn't been around much.
Oh and I'm sure you all enjoy my very first habbo experience. this was my first room 'Madison Avenue', I had a cat named violet and I was carrying a carrot of all things. (This is one of 2 habbo experiences, most of the time spent organizing the room, and I think each was about an hour.) I had to go see what it was since I was a mod in the section.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
SImoY6A - Kreeates competition crate of creative cookies (5x azure + 4x 1 month) - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back