Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

A legitimate Minecraft account and Elite Subscription to be won!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Exploring The World
Reaction score
Here's mine, glad I got it in before the deadline. school herpderp
MentaL - A legitimate Minecraft account and Elite Subscription to be won! - RaGEZONE Forums

MentaL - A legitimate Minecraft account and Elite Subscription to be won! - RaGEZONE Forums

edit:
The camera automatically white balanced out some of the text for some reason lol

blocked image lol....and MentaL are you there?...can you announce who is the winner please....

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Ah crap, i'll reupload it to tinypic then
And chill out with the "AMAIGAD WHEN ARE COMPETITION ENDING?!!1". I understand that you're excited to know who won, but seriously, the time will come when the winner is announced.

edit:
LabTech.... my mates on msn say they can see it fine. is your ISP mad bro?

Last edited:
Exploring The World
Reaction score
nope they are not blocking Philippines...when i clicked the image it says blocked login...lol....

---------- Post added at 08:15 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:42 AM ----------

Ah crap, i'll reupload it to tinypic then
And chill out with the "AMAIGAD WHEN ARE COMPETITION ENDING?!!1". I understand that you're excited to know who won, but seriously, the time will come when the winner is announced.

edit:
LabTech.... my mates on msn say they can see it fine. is your ISP mad bro?

i can see it now bro...hehehe..you edit your faces...nyahahaha....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back