Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

A legitimate Minecraft account and Elite Subscription to be won!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Master Summoner
Loyal Member
Reaction score
You're calling Liquid a Special person and you can't even read the goddamn rules.

Theres a difference between laziness and immaturity. I saw the rules. I was asking a question about a potential rule change?

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
And now a wild mod/supermod/supervisor etc appears with the message:
"Behave yourself kids, or you'll get an infraction in your face."

Anyway, would this actually attract users? There might be some chance here and there that they actually read it? Let stand that some even remember it till they get in front of their screen to type "ragezone.com" in their browser.

The idea is great though, but I don't think it would attract a lot of new users from the streets.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I wear my ragezone hoodie at least two-three times a week to school. I get some people asking me what ragezone is, and that's at a school just wearing a t shirt. Imagine if you were doing something wild like jumping up and down in the streets with a sign. People are bound to catch interest.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
You are retarded, and you spelt address wrong.

I was going to ask my principle today if I could go up with him, hold the sign in front of 1.2k students and get a photo, but I reckon everyone would look at me like I'm retarded :p

Last edited:
Master Summoner
Loyal Member
Reaction score
You are retarded, and you spelt address wrong.

I was going to ask my principle today if I could go up with him, hold the sign in front of 1.2k students and get a photo, but I reckon everyone would look at me like I'm retarded:p

And what makes today different from any other my wise jewish brothers once asked. NOTHING

Reaction score
Would be funny if someone held up a giant sign in a packed movie =D Advertisement right there.

Prob gonna do it as school, maybe during class. hmmmmmmmm.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
someone is being a little sexist "his account"
anywho

the only idea that comes into my head is to run around naked with rage on my tits and zone on my butt. but that is a totally fucked up idea.

maybe when im thin and look good in a bakini again.

poop bra im stumped.

the sound's resound echo
Loyal Member
Reaction score
w00t.. im going to the cinema in a vew days, ima run in front of the screen with it for a few secs :D

Rip Akaruz
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I probs could paint/spray this on my car.. My mum wouldn't be pleased though.

Reaction score
hmph I live by nothing interesting at all so looks like i lose

living by nothing means you can do something because if nobody is around then the real fire can begin.

---------- Post added at 08:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:46 PM ----------

I probs could paint/spray this on my car.. My mum wouldn't be pleased though.

ignore your mom and blame your friend.

Master Summoner
Loyal Member
Reaction score
My friends and I are doing it this weekend. We are putting the banner on the side of a car and driving around then harassing people at the college near my house.

Simple concept: nerds will come to a car projecting blops onto a wall :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back