Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

A legitimate Minecraft account and Elite Subscription to be won!

Status
Not open for further replies.
WowIwasSuperCringeB4
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Lol, no one has done it yet.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
If the time span was not so long I would do an idea I had, but its a small idea so in a months time others could do something much better xD

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I live in a rural community, not much bang I can put into this competition. I'll see, though..

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
hehehe, putting it up at a robotics competition this weekend ^___^

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I live in a rural community, not much bang I can put into this competition. I'll see, though..

Hang it off the back of your Tractor. The queues those things create (even on a "quiet road") everyone will have plenty of time to read it and commit it to memory. XD

Rip Akaruz
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Not one entry... do none of you go outside?

I do if its sunny, but I inhaled all this buses exhaust fumes and don't feel too good :( (we are all skint, we don't like things that will cost us money it seems xD)

Master Summoner
Loyal Member
Reaction score
My friend and I are goin out this weekend or next.

Reaction score
ZZZ well I guess my city is more exciting then everything posted(barely) I'll submit one so maybe I can play the RZ minecraft and see if its as good as you all make it seem

I'll post one later

Exploring The World
Reaction score
i will join this contest...i don`t play minecraft so don`t think i can use the account...or sale...it....hehehehe...but i go for the subscription...hehehehe...i will make my own banner with my brother...so i can enter to this contest...

人◕ ‿‿ ◕人
Loyal Member
Reaction score
STOP POSTING THAT YOU'RE GOING TO DO THIS.

JUST DO IT.

I'll personally rape the next person that says they're going to do this, ONLY POST YOUR ENTRY SPAMMERS.

Wasn't this post the same thing?

And i posted that so i could edit that post for tomorrow.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
This sounds like fun! I'll do it for the subscription and give the mc account to my girlfriend if I win. I'll take a simple one soon, feel free to threaten my life now that I posted that I'm going to do it. :D

Exploring The World
Reaction score
ahm are edited pictures with banners are not allowed?...

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
You are retarded, and you spelt address wrong.

I was going to ask my principle today if I could go up with him, hold the sign in front of 1.2k students and get a photo, but I reckon everyone would look at me like I'm retarded :p

Dude. Our principle will Suspend you or like.. Be all weird and flirty with you if you even attempt that.
Btw, 2k students.

Reaction score
Because nobody did it, i'll entry my pictures.
MentaL - A legitimate Minecraft account and Elite Subscription to be won! - RaGEZONE Forums

MentaL - A legitimate Minecraft account and Elite Subscription to be won! - RaGEZONE Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back