Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Looking for people to create youtube tutorial videos, prizes inside!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
ok im doing it for dragonica much people want it i think ^^

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Portforward video is done. Just finishing with the upload. I will Redo how to make in abit. I wanna Sleep now haha! I will edit this post with the link when done ;)

We are Maverick!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Make sure you guys add in somewhere that the video is meant for educational purposes only.

I'm pretty sure youtube will bring them down either way though...

Reaction score
err... yes? of course.

---------- Post added at 09:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:54 PM ----------

Make sure you guys add in somewhere that the video is meant for educational purposes only.

I'm pretty sure youtube will bring them down either way though...

Dont be silly.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
lol youtube get much work then for taking all private tuts down xD

We are Maverick!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Not sure if they still do it or not but yeah they used to take down tuts for private servers.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
ok just finished My tut, for port fowarding oldschool ;) Link for download is here:
Enjoy.

Reaction score
It's OK, I don't mind. As long as the users post a new reply with a url rather than update a previous URL then all is good.

---------- Post added at 10:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:45 PM ----------

ok just finished My tut, for port fowarding oldschool ;) Link for download is here:
Enjoy.

thats terrible. :thumbdown:

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I'm working on one as we speak!

Lord of the Onion Rings
Reaction score
I'm thinking on making some 'noob-friendly' tutorials on how to make a nice banner or to download torrents, etc.

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Quite a few people from the GunZ section have already made video tutorials, are they eligible if they just submit theirs via this process? If so I'm gunna have to go PM some people =p let 'em know.

I can do those, and make tutorials. I was planning on recording with Camtasia Studios.:D

Reaction score
Wil create a few. Maybe some for minecraft - how to create & run a server.
Or things such as;
- How to install textures
- How to install modifications.

Or for any other game, as I know pretty much about most of the games, and running a server, or client-sided modifications and other custom things.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back