Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Looking for people to create youtube tutorial videos, prizes inside!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Yes, But as I was Saying this Project is About Gaining members and For our members Already "Fun" For them trying to win Subscriptions. soo Every one has Fun, Members who didn't know about Ragezone and People who did. Soo it's a Win-Win.
Enjoy all! (Hope more Events Come soon Ect.)

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Portforwarding tutorial.
No copy rights on the audio track but just in case you want to know:
Audio track is called: Come and play.

Reaction score
Portforwarding tutorial.
No copy rights on the audio track but just in case you want to know:
Audio track is called: Come and play.

Unsure if I can use this ...

---------- Post added at 05:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:49 PM ----------

I'll use it.

---------- Post added at 06:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:52 PM ----------

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
i use Camtasia, wich is a program you need to pay for or you can try the DEMO of im right but thats gives a camtasia watermark on your media.

---------- Post added at 03:23 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:17 AM ----------

Here is an other tutorial (idk if you can use this one):

This one is on how to position ur weapon right in Blender 3D in order for it to show up corectly in GunZ: The Duel
Everything in this video is mine so nothing is copyrighted by someone else.

Another video is comming up on how i moddelled the sword you see in this tut... have to compress it though cause the whole vid is about 1h long...

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Well Done, DeathniteR
Hope more People Bring More Videos Out!
Thanks!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I'll Be making Ragnarok tutorial. Install Tutorials and etc.

Reaction score
i use Camtasia, wich is a program you need to pay for or you can try the DEMO of im right but thats gives a camtasia watermark on your media.

---------- Post added at 03:23 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:17 AM ----------

Here is an other tutorial (idk if you can use this one):

This one is on how to position ur weapon right in Blender 3D in order for it to show up corectly in GunZ: The Duel
Everything in this video is mine so nothing is copyrighted by someone else.

Another video is comming up on how i moddelled the sword you see in this tut... have to compress it though cause the whole vid is about 1h long...

I've now extended your sub , in the event you post another vid i use, you'll get upgraded to platinum :)

Reaction score
Finished processing my How to Make a GunZ Test Server, it is being exported, and then will be uploaded.

So, I'll start off with stats.

Made In: Camtasia Studio 7
Audio: Cry For You, Flying High. (Made sure that they were not copyrighted)
Time Took to Make: 2 Hours
Quality: Better than last time.
Duration: ~7-8 Minutes
Links needed: http://forum.ragezone.com/f497/br-jan-june-server-client-444565/

---------- Post added at 10:42 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:09 AM ----------

MegaUpload:
HotFile:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back