Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Madison's 10 year Smodversary Celebration Giveaway Prize 1 of 10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Super-Moderator
Staff member
Super-Moderator
Reaction score
Madison - Madison's 10 year Smodversary Celebration Giveaway Prize 1 of 10 - RaGEZONE Forums

Hello RaGEZONE!

October 24th apparently marks my 10 Year Anniversary as a Super Moderator here at Ragezone. I can not believe it.

There will be 10 Prizes given out, the last prize will be a "Grand Prize" worth at least $30 (I am working on a list of possible games, and the winner can pick one off the list.) 10 days 10 prizes.

Points will be awarded for each entry, for an entry into the Grand Prize giveaway (one per day) so make sure you participate every day!

I also thought this could be a little bit of get to know me, if you don't already. So I came to Ragezone as part of a Lineage 2 server back in 2007. I love lineage 2! I always will!

Today's Prize: 2 random steam game keys!
Today's Contest: Post a picture of lineage 2 (fan art, screenshot, youtube link)
Post one of your own or google it.

I will pick one post at random to win, and then I'll start the next contest.
Even if you don't win, you become eligible for the Grand Prize, so make sure you enter every day!

Last edited:

MuP

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
vzKdw6N - Madison's 10 year Smodversary Celebration Giveaway Prize 1 of 10 - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back