Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Last Person Posting - win a Subscription here!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Slothstronaut
Loyal Member
Reaction score
But humans lie a lot, so how do we know we're telling the truth? D:

Slothstronaut
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I lied... I'm not human, nor am I a good doggy.

I am a bad doggy, and always go poo-poo inside!

pel

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
‼️Uh Oh Libtards‼️ Here comes ?????? our man ??????BEN SHARPIE?????? to go ahead and ??????OWN YOU??????with FACTS and ????????????‍♂️ LOGIC
‼️??????ATTENTION LIBTARDS??????‼️

?????? I hope y'all are ready to get ????????????BURNED???????????? by ?????? Ben Shapiro ✡️✡️ and anally ???????????? DESTROY ??????‍☠️ your views ??????

1️⃣FIRST1️⃣ he will throw you on the ??????TRAIN OF LOGIC ?????? to ?????? destroy ???????????? your dumb views ????????????

2️⃣NEXT2️⃣ he'll ??????️?????? EXPLODE?????? ☄️ your precious ??????CNN?????? (which is ????????????FAKE NEWS???????????? ) with ??????FACTS??????

????????????I hope you're ?????? not afraid ?????? of being wrong. Because at the ?????? END ?????? of the train ride ???????????? he will ☁️☁️????????????GAS YOU????????????☁️☁️ with ??????CONSERVATIVE ???????????? VIEWPOINTS ?????? because FACTS ???????????? DONT CARE ABOUT YOUR ?????? FEELINGS ??????

Get ready ?????? trigglypuffs ?????? for the ?????? OWNING ?????? of a lifetime ??????‍☠️ courtesy of the ???????????? MAGApedes ????????????

Reaction score
‼️Uh Oh Libtards‼️ Here comes ������ our man ������BEN SHARPIE������ to go ahead and ������OWN YOU������with FACTS and ������������‍♂️ LOGIC
‼️������ATTENTION LIBTARDS������‼️

������ I hope y'all are ready to get ������������BURNED������������ by ������ Ben Shapiro ✡️✡️ and anally ������������ DESTROY ������‍☠️ your views ������

1️⃣FIRST1️⃣ he will throw you on the ������TRAIN OF LOGIC ������ to ������ destroy ������������ your dumb views ������������

2️⃣NEXT2️⃣ he'll ������️������ EXPLODE������ ☄️ your precious ������CNN������ (which is ������������FAKE NEWS������������ ) with ������FACTS������

������������I hope you're ������ not afraid ������ of being wrong. Because at the ������ END ������ of the train ride ������������ he will ☁️☁️������������GAS YOU������������☁️☁️ with ������CONSERVATIVE ������������ VIEWPOINTS ������ because FACTS ������������ DONT CARE ABOUT YOUR ������ FEELINGS ������

Get ready ������ trigglypuffs ������ for the ������ OWNING ������ of a lifetime ������‍☠️ courtesy of the ������������ MAGApedes ������������

nice memory dump

I see Shoelace lurking

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Droppy - Last Person Posting - win a Subscription here! - RaGEZONE Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back