Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Quick Elite subscription give-away.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
exclamatio - Quick Elite subscription give-away. - RaGEZONE Forums

Badass..:$:

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Reaction score

My girlfriend is my life, i love her, she is my world, every morning i wake up and call her, telling her i Love you baby, every day we go to the beach, hang out, she told me "Jesse i love you, forever" , and I believed her, everything was magical like a Dream with Unicorns and ponies, Then one day she called me and said "Jesse , i love you baby but you're too good for me, you're too nice, you're not a badass , that's why I'm leaving you for someone else, grow some balls Jesse , she said, learn how to please a women!" and then she hung up, i was shocked and sad I wanted to RageQuit life, next day i got an email from her and the Title was: "Ex Was here <3"

MentaL - Quick Elite subscription give-away. - RaGEZONE Forums

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
i cannot tell you guys how tempted i am to print out all these pictures and stick them on the walls round our house xD

Reaction score

My girlfriend is my life, i love her, she is my world, every morning i wake up and call her, telling her i Love you baby, every day we go to the beach, hang out, she told me "Jesse i love you, forever" , and I believed her, everything was magical like a Dream with Unicorns and ponies, Then one day she called me and said "Jesse , i love you baby but you're too good for me, you're too nice, you're not a badass , that's why I'm leaving you for someone else, grow some balls Jesse , she said, learn how to please a women!" and then she hung up, i was shocked and sad I wanted to RageQuit life, next day i got an email from her and the Title was: "Ex Was here <3"

Do i laugh or cry?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back