Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[ RaGEZONE Christmas Event 2013 ]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Hello there, dear users of RaGEZONE! A happy "Sinterklaas" and today we welcome you to a new annual event, with as hosts, judges, overlords and Santa Clause the dear scotsman Junkers and I. Ofcourse we got the raffles, but that isn't as fun as submitting your own made piece of work, and win some extra awesome prizes, and show the community what you are capable of!

What can you submit?
Ofcourse there are some limits to things you can submit. Therefor we made a nice list of things you are allowed to submit in this competition. These are:
- A christmas drawing
- A christmas minecraft world (or any other game you made a christmas map theme for yourself)
- A self-singed christmas song
- A picture of yourself in christmas setting
- A christmas photoshop (sig/avatar/theme/random something)
If there is anything not listed here, but you think it might be allowed, send me a PM and it will be added to the list.

Submitting your entries
You can submit your entries by leaving a reply in this thread with your submission, you can enter a submission untill December 24th. We will announce the winners on Boxing Day, December 26th. The prizes will be given away shortly after.

Junkers and I will pick the top winners, and give them the prizes they deserve! The following prizes can be won:
#1.
Games: Payday 2, The Walking Dead
RaGEZONE Subscription: 1 year subscription of choice

#2.
Games: Antichamber
RaGEZONE Subscription: 3 month subscription of choice

#3.
Games: Prince of Persia: The Forgotten Sands
RaGEZONE Subscription: 1 month subscription of choice

The prizes are subject to change, but probably there can only be added more! We hope we "poke" the artistic side in you with this highly challenging competition, and we hope everyone enjoys it, so we can do an even better one next year!

If anyone wants to donate a game to the competition, please contact us. Any questions regarding the competition can be addressed to either Junkers or me, properly through a PM.

Happy holidays!

Kind regards,

Junkers & Wessel
Santa Claus, (scottisch) overlords, judges and hosts!

Last edited by a moderator:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
KalOnline Private Server that i am an admin at , Christmas event , Christmas Armors!
shot_2013_12_5_007 - [ RaGEZONE Christmas Event 2013 ] - RaGEZONE Forums

And heres Christmas Tree at the same game but different server
shot_2013_12_5_001 - [ RaGEZONE Christmas Event 2013 ] - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
dat face
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Any more prize beside those stuff?

read this
The prizes are subject to change, but probably there can only be added more! We hope we "poke" the artistic side in you with this highly challenging competition, and we hope everyone enjoys it, so we can do an even better one next year!

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Subject to change to what? I wish to know. Atleast I can go all out for something I wants.

1st 2nd 3rd currently is good. But just I not so interested.

dat face
Loyal Member
Reaction score
here mine..

Twisted Fate - [ RaGEZONE Christmas Event 2013 ] - RaGEZONE Forums

Subject to change to what? I wish to know. Atleast I can go all out for something I wants.

1st 2nd 3rd currently is good. But just I not so interested.

dude , if you not interesting .. just leave it ~ give other person chance to win this .. cheer ! :)

Rey

The Shrewd
Loyal Member
Reaction score
i will definitely join

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Twisted Fate - [ RaGEZONE Christmas Event 2013 ] - RaGEZONE Forums

Made from my exclusive windows paint :3

Super-Moderator
Staff member
Super-Moderator
Reaction score
A few years ago, I sang this song and it was recorded by FlameingSkull and Iron Maiden. I can't remember if I sent it to them, or I did it on Teamspeak or both, or what.

So here it is for all of you... and please enjoy my lovely movie making skills.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back