Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[ RaGEZONE Christmas Event 2013 ]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rey

The Shrewd
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Prices will be given out somewhere between today/sunday. We will contact you for the informaiton and/or PM you the keys.

can people still post entries ? even tho i already did but i want to make more XD

Rey

The Shrewd
Loyal Member
Reaction score
OH !

Congratz Everyone !!! <3

dat face
Loyal Member
Reaction score
holy poop !!! thank you , congratulations to the winner and happy new years ~

Last edited:
Reaction score
Da Rock
Please contact me with your Steam email for The Walking Dead, and your desired 1 year subscription.
Wucas
Please contact me with your Steam email for Antichamber, and your desired 3 month subscription.
Detox
Please contact me with your desired 1 month subscription, and I'll send you the Ubisoft Play key to active Prince of Persia: The Forgoten Sands.

Everyone, please contact me through PM and I'll make sure you will receive your subscription as soon as possible.

Thanks everyone for participating, I think the first Christmas Event went better than expected, and I am sure next year it will be even better. I've seen some great entries! We had a hard time picking the winners.

Christmas is over, so I wish everyone a great new year!

Kind regards,
Wessel & Junkers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back