Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Reply here and win Just Cause 2.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
you sweds and your dolphins :p

Reaction score
Just had a look at it on Google Imgs, it looks very nice. What's the price of that? I have a friend who's planning to buy one of those Hummingbird acoustic guitars :D

Depends on where you get them. Though they're not 100% accurate and the hardware is kinda sloppy.
I've seen a '59 Custom Shop VOS Iced Tea guitar for 258 dollar or 318 with case. including shipping. Though there is some kind of print on the pickguard so I'll ask if I can get a plain one.

They even sell Les Paul corvettes. They look pretty good and usually you can request custom colors ^^
After a year or two I'll mod it to a ace frehley flashing guitar as they look really awesome ^^

EDIT: Found you hummingbird:

Last edited:
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
lets try to make a normal discussion instead of spamming?
lets talk about the weather..
its freaking hot here.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
the thing about estonia, sweden, norway and finland are that the winters are sososososo cold yet summer is sossososososo hot

The World Is Yours
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Depends on where you get them. Though they're not 100% accurate and the hardware is kinda sloppy.
I've seen a '59 Custom Shop VOS Iced Tea guitar for 258 dollar or 318 with case. including shipping. Though there is some kind of print on the pickguard so I'll ask if I can get a plain one.

They even sell Les Paul corvettes. They look pretty good and usually you can request custom colors ^^
After a year or two I'll mod it to a ace frehley flashing guitar as they look really awesome ^^

EDIT: Found you hummingbird:

Oh, impressive! Yeah I'll pass on the link to my friend, he's the one interested in guitars and stuff, I'm not really that kind of person ^_^

I can't wait for Sept. 17th either. GTA V baaaaby!

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
no lifer for life after the release

The World Is Yours
Loyal Member
Reaction score
It's around 30C here in London, UK. It's been like this for a few weeks now!

London is usually cold lmao I'm not used to this hot weather but I'm loving it!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back