Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Testing: RaGEZONE Raffles!

Status
Not open for further replies.
We are Maverick!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Mods can see who entered? or everyone can see who entered?

I can see people who entered yay.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I hate to be the guy that complains about stuff like this, but I won June's raffle and I was told that I'd be getting something in my email soon for my winnings, and that was 3 weeks ago. Like.. If I won, I'd like to claim the prize. I'd at least like to get some info on what's going on with it or something. I've gotten absolutely nothing about it for 3 weeks now.

Reactions: 404
Reaction score
I hate to be the guy that complains about stuff like this, but I won June's raffle and I was told that I'd be getting something in my email soon for my winnings, and that was 3 weeks ago. Like.. If I won, I'd like to claim the prize. I'd at least like to get some info on what's going on with it or something. I've gotten absolutely nothing about it for 3 weeks now.

3 Weeks is not enough ;)) I've been waiting for a t-shirt for over half of year.. I simply don't believe in raffles anymore.

Subscriber and Mod!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
No offence but I won a 8MP camera in Feb...and I still haven't got it...
I have the evidence and stuff so yeah...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back