Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Win 3 months free DDOS protected web hosting from HyperFilter!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Hello!

We have teamed up with to run a competition where the winner receives 3 months free web hosting with their . For your chance to win reply here with your best screenshots of any MMO game saying the words;

"Hello RaGEZONE.com - I want to be a winner!"

That's it, as simple as that. You can have as many entries as you like. Winner will be determined by complexity , originality and overall presentation. Good luck and happy winning!

Quick Q and A

Q: When Does this end?
A: Competition ends on August 31st.

Q: When will the winner be announced?
A: the following day (1st of September)

Q: How many screenshots can i submit?
A: as many as you like

Q: how do i post the screenshots?
A: attach them or upload them to imgur.com or similar

Q: What qualifies as an MMO??
A: any game that allows more than 1 user to join and play/interact

Q: Who judges the winner?
A: me and maybe hyperfilter team

Q: What happens after the 3 months are up?
A: you can repay and continue service or let it go and move on!

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
MentaL - Win 3 months free DDOS protected web hosting from HyperFilter! - RaGEZONE Forums

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
If I currently was playing an MMO, I'd totally do this just for a sub hehe : 3 But nope.. Instead I spend my time in CryENGINE, photoshop etc :p

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
p0bJte4 - Win 3 months free DDOS protected web hosting from HyperFilter! - RaGEZONE Forums

Greetings from Allods Destruction! :)
PaHQsko - Win 3 months free DDOS protected web hosting from HyperFilter! - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Reaction score
RuneScape doesn't allow website advertisement on their chat so i skipped the .com part if that is ok?

tOGDcj2 - Win 3 months free DDOS protected web hosting from HyperFilter! - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
I never enter any competitions around here, so here goes nothing heh...

FFXIV (@free trial, whoever hasn't tried it, I highly recommend it: )
MentaL - Win 3 months free DDOS protected web hosting from HyperFilter! - RaGEZONE Forums

(full image - )

SWTOR (@My "Stronghold", just started to decorate it so things are a bit messy...lol)

(full image - )

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
WoW : MoP :D [ Full image : ]

ส็็็็็็็
Reaction score
I don't want/need DDOS Protection so I'm only doing this for the "lulz" on Robocraft. (great game)

16a8eba0e19bf1a6ed7b94cdb701c510 - Win 3 months free DDOS protected web hosting from HyperFilter! - RaGEZONE Forums

Dont' consider my entry as a valid entry.

Attachments

Reaction score
:thrasher: My 2Moons Private Server don't allow website advertisement so the .com is not allowed.

[Disclaimer] This Private Server is NOT or ever will be, open to the public! This is not an advertisement on my part.

Last edited:
Reaction score
RaGAECRAFT
errrrr, can be improved, but the game are so lagging on my old laptop :(:
and i don't know how to view as a 3rd person :p:
i remember Kallyanna told me how to show the coordinate, but i forgot how to do it :p:
so this is it, including a chat itself :

Last edited:
Reaction score
RaGAECRAFT
errrrr, can be improved, but the game are so lagging on my old laptop :(:
and i don't know how to view as a 3rd person :p:
i remember Kallyanna told me how to show the coordinate, but i forgot how to do it :p:
so this is it, including a chat itself :

F3 coordinatis
F5 camera [3rd person]
F1 hide GUI

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back