Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Win a RaGEZONE T-Shirt and a 1 year subscription --- CAPTION THIS VIDEO TO WIN!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Competition ends: 1st of December 2014.

Hello!

I think it's safe to say we have all seen those captioned Hitler videos before? If you haven't is a funny example. For a chance to win a RaGEZONE T-Shirt and a 1 year subscription simply caption this " The video must be about RaGEZONE.

Once you have captioned your video be sure to reply with the video URL in this thread! You can enter as many times as you like and the competition is open to ALL.

Good luck.

MentaL

'EDIT
3 runners up will get 6 month subscriptions to RaGEZONE.

FAQ:
  • How do i make the captions?
    • The URL i linked above automates the process via the website. Simply enter the required text into the fields and submit.
  • Can I use any video?
    • Just the Hilter video
  • I am German therefore i can understand what he is saying and it doesn't match up to the captions.
    • This is just for fun, don't be a spoil sport
  • I'm really fat and would require a XXXL T-shirt (oh and I'm from the Middle-East)
    • We will send any size to any part of the world, even to the desert.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

EDIT: i don't understand 3 runners up will get 6 month subscriptions to RaGEZONE.

Last edited:
D

Dex Edit

I guess Hitler really likes his chocolate...

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I'd love to have it, Really like the T-shirts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back