Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Update for Diamond M2 executable files

Reaction score
k downloads are available there:

some information:
the dbserver uses ms sql (or mysql if you prefer that)
i left an sql file for mysql and a backup from mssql 2k in the dbserver folder

these files are designed to update the diamond m2 files so you'll need to get those first, think (hope) lilcooldoode will post these later if not i will i gues

Last edited:
Reaction score
K, updated the url
also uploaded my latest update containing:
• k uploaded my own strings.ini file cause i edited some values that wheren't translated(still quite a bit untranslated parts left there)
• stopped npc's from being tamable
• fixed bug with trustmerchant and ms sql
• increased the maximum length of a mob name
• stopped fox boss from being repulsable (even tho a boss is suposed to be high lvl anyway)
• did some reworking for the tdb spell and the entrapment (still need to do a small entrapment fix to stop the spell from acting like fireball when you first use it but that will be next release :p)
• various minor bug fixes

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
your msn says you have a new updated m2server? where am i able to get it TD ?

thanks again for the cool files
Turtle

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
thanks for update TD,, note at top of updates doc about craftnpc,, he places things in the wrong screens, food types, items, stuff ect.. figured this out saturday night,, in the std item db, theres a crafttype field, these need setting to 0,1,2,3,ect depending on what screen you want them in,, beefdumpling is crafttype 0,, sewwinggoods are craft type 3,, if you look at the craftnpc script, its easy to work out, also i know its probably not your script but i think it says u need 2*iron ore to make sewing goods,, in reality its ironore minimum dura 2,, (same as shown in the make.txt). hope this helps some peeps out. also , is it just me that has a problem with the trust merchant not paying out to seller when a player buys a commisioned item?

edit: damn, just noticed u have a crafttype.txt in the files.. perhaps should look at things more closely

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
nice npc2.will addition :)
keep up the great work m8 these files are the nutz.

ps thanks for sharing your work it cant be easy doing all the edits etc your doing.

EDIT: yet again another excellent release today may 1st . :)

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Very Much Appreciated Bud !! i personally dont think we give yous enough appreciation for doing this =/ so here you go =)
"gives you appreciation"

Reaction score
Is there any open source of this to make our own additions?
If not could someone point me to the best version that is open source? Thanks!

Reaction score
Thanks TD, that's a shame though :( I checked yours out, great work :) but I need to keep it open source as I want to change too much.

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Any News on any soon to be released updates for these files TD ?.

Any info would be greatly appreciated by the whole community especially if there is any thing for horses as you seem to be testing them on ragezone, yet i dont see any files for download to allow horses.

All of the wils in ragezone/euro client and both the patches dont contain anything about them either.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
links dead??

sorry, my download manager was causing me problems

Last edited:
Back