Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Update for Diamond M2 executable files

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
the link is not dead, click on the top link and u may get an internet explorer popup just click that and it should start to download. or better still go here and get the full joint download of both of TD's downloads

all in one files

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
TD is there any chance of any new updates for the files m8.
Ther has bee a lot of new skills and npcs and mobs etc been added to korea and i was just wondering if you will be adding any more new information for us to be able to utilise them in Our Private servers.
Or are you deffinately not adding anything else for other servers out there apart from possibly Ragezone.

any news would be apprecieated Thanks

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I like the DM2 exe's , now,meet a problem:The dbserver can't use other languages out of English while establish new character, we need dbserver to support other languages very much, so to bother your, hope your can re-edit and translate a dbserver.exe document that supports other languages, thanks.

Thanks & Best regards

My email:ffcunique@gmail.com
waxd.

Back