Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Aaron - Moderator Application

Status
Not open for further replies.
ex visor
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Hi,

As you may know I was a moderator back in 2007, up until the end of 2009. I left because I had swim, and never intended to re-join the community as a moderator. Now that I have time on my hands, I might as well apply for the sections that I'm most active in. I wasn't demodded. Lee and I agreed that I would take time off because I had absolutely no time to be on the computer back in 2009 (during the winter) because of swim and school. Just adding that because a couple of moderators, and users have brought that up in recent conversation.

Aliases: Kiro, aaron873
Email address: kiro@softnyx-canada.net, aaron873@gmail.com
Section you are applying for? Eudemons Online & GunBound
Do you have any experience with the section you are applying for?

I have a lot of experience and knowledge when it comes to GunBound. I own and operate one of the biggest GunBound Private Servers around: , and I have been apart of the GunBound community since 2005 (on my old ragezone account that was made before this one), and actively became apart of the GunBound community around 2007 when this account was made. I used to moderate the Eudemons online section mainly for cleanup, however, during my time moderating in that section I did learn a thing or two about the game, and about the development of it.

Write a small paragraph as to why you should me a moderator on your chosen section.

I should be made a moderator in the aforementioned sections because I have past experience, and know a lot about the sections I'm applying for. Furthermore, I have been apart of the aforementioned sections for a little over 3 years. Not only does my game development experience put me in a good position to moderate these sections, my experience as a moderator in general does. I was, in late 2008 and early 2009, one of the only active Habbo Moderators helping and running the section, along with the whole Advertisement Section and the GunBound Section. Later in 2009 I was given the Eudemons Online section for cleanup, where I then started to learn about the development of the game on my own.

Why did you join RaGEZONE?

Initially, I joined RaGEZONE in 2005 on my other account because I was sick and tired of the official GunBound Servers, and wanted to learn how to create my own. After failing miserably, I joined a private server and got sick and tired of that as well so I went back to playing the official server because I couldn't figure out how to make my own private server. As the years passed, I gained knowledge in programming (from this forum), by reading tutorials, and such - furthering my skills and went back and tried creating a GunBound private server and succeeded, and it was the 3rd largest GunBound private server a year ago: GunBound Omega.

So my main intentions of joining RaGEZONE was learning a programming language and starting my very own GB Server.

Finally, I do see myself meeting all of the expectations and requirements of being a moderator, seeing as I am of the age limit, I have much experience, I can be very professional when need-be, and I have much experience with vBulletin; seeing as I own my own 4.0 License. I am very familiar with the tools and modifications.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back