Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[ACE Online] Moderator Application

Status
Not open for further replies.
It won't fit
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Aliases: JaredT, Abysmal

Email address: jaredt741@gmail.com

Section you are applying for? ACE Section

Do you have any experience with the section you are applying for?
Yes, I played ACE back when it was called SCO with gpotato up until it shut down. I then played on the german server until Suba Ace was released and I stayed there until I quit shortly after starting to work with a small team who had the server files. I Stopped playing ACE altogether once I obtained the ep3 ACE files from Suba's ftp. I then started to slowly develop tools that would assist GMs in common tasks which I released. I don't currently actively partake in the ACE section, but I do dip in from time to time.

Write a small paragraph as to why you should be a moderator on your chosen section.
I've been around ACE Online for years, I've played the game extensively, and I'm one of the few who kick started the ACE scene by obtaining more up-too-date files. Although I don't actively partake in the ACE section, I still do work on my tools I released a while back. Somewhere in the future I hope to be able to cook up something worth releasing once again. I have gotten infractions in the past, but not recently, I know the rules and I try to follow them as much as the next person, but I'm not perfect, and I won't say mistakes aren't made. I should be a moderator in the ACE section, because I have a lot of knowledge of the game and files, and I'm possibly the most unbiased person you'll ever meet.

Why did you join RaGEZONE?
I joined ragezone almost 5 years ago. I don't remember why I joined then, but I do remember why I'm still an active member today. I like the community, and I like the progress I've seen over the years. This is the only community I actively visit daily. I like helping when I feel the need. I See ragezone as an online home. I love it here.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back