Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[ACE Section] Moderator Application

Status
Not open for further replies.
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Aliases: DoubleIcaras/Icaras
Email address: WELPAlexander@live.co.uk
Section you are applying for? ACE Online
Do you have any experience with the section you are applying for?
I lived and breathed all versions of ACE. I started in the SpaceCowboysOnline beta, about 4 and a bit years ago, I played that dedicatedly. I then moved onto Air Rivals, as the game shut down. Due to GameForge treating the game poorly, I then played Suba ACE, till I quit about 6 months ago to help the private server scene.
Write a small paragraph as to why you should me a moderator on your chosen section:
I believe I would make a great moderator for the ACE section because I've played every version of ACE. I know the game inside out. I've been following every scrap of the private server scene from the SCO leak up untill the section was made, and still am working on something unique to contribute. I'd like to be a moderator, because helping the section stay on track, and clean. I visit the section almost daily, and have been a long time dedicated member of Ragezone.
You should make me a moderator, because I know the rules, I'm a long time forum user, I don't take unfair sides and no one would like to see the section advance more than me.
Why did you join RaGEZONE?
While this is embarasing now, I first join ragezone because of the Habbo Private servers, I was very young, I mainly just lurked and leeched, but after seeing the community work together to make so much progress, it encouraged me to make an account and get involved. I was slow at first, but I've learnt alot with Ragezone, it encouraged me to learn coding, to get better with SQL and the rest. RaGEZONE has an amazing community, and that simply motivated me.
Notes:
<3 RaGEZONE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back