Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Aestra's Mod App

Status
Not open for further replies.
Atleast Die Trying...
Loyal Member
Reaction score

Aliases:Just Sunny will do.

Email address: Retro.Specs@live.com

Section you are applying for? The old archived section or Gunbound or Eudemons.

Do you have any experience with the section you are applying
for?

For Gunbound i have little experience but i can learn more about it from here on out and i also played it for a meer of 2 year the best 2 years of playing it of course. and for the archived section i can check around like it says on the less populated sections. Oh and i additionally added Eudemons because i i played for along time and i know how things run. i started to get in touch with more on eudemons so i can help. I would gladly try to help anyone in any of these sections the best i can.

Write a small paragraph as to why you should me a moderator on your chosen section.
I think i should be picked as moderator not because of how i act but my responsibility is very high and my trust. i can't say i don't have fun but i know when the time is to stop and actually do the job. i am fair to people also like to have fun. My moderation will help the community in so many ways but its a small step first then big leap after. I am on all the time so i can help instantly and it will be quick. i have never been banned before and i never show signs of disrespect to the mods and higher up. I do hate though that the higher mods get all mean and nasty but ehh what can you do? i want to join cause i think i have what it takes and especially the fact that i want to have respect since people do disrespect me.I like the community a lot really and i really want to do this for the people so they can actually succeed on the server stuff and not get stuck and quit. Don't get it twisted that im a newb and i don't know anything there is and i am applying just for mod because that is not it. I can change things and make things happy just by helping the community. MentaL all i can say is that you should pick me for Gunbound or Old Archived section because i loyal,Trustworthy,and nice but i do have a funny bone at the same time so don't forget that i can make jokes and stuff.

Why did you join RaGEZONE?
I joined ragezone back in March and yes i know it hasn't been a year yet. But i rethought about it but i was actually on in 2008. I never came to my thoughts to register but i was here looking through threads and such. If you really have to have 1 year in ragezone then i guess you can just delete this thread.The whole reason i came was because maplestory and just a regular forum that is very active and tooken care of by the lovely mental. However i didn't get the chance to actually meet the oldies which saddens me.

RELEASE THE KRAKEN! That is all.​

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back