Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Allods] Jax Moderator Application

Status
Not open for further replies.
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
w4lrEl5.png

Hello everybody!

I'm Jax and this is my application as a Moderator for the Allods Online section here on RageZone.
First of all, english is not my native language, but I'm confident that I know the language pretty well.
It's still possible that a little error happens or I write a word wrong, sorry for that if it bothers you.

Why do you want to be a moderator for the Allods Online section?

You probably asked yourself already : "Why does he even apply for this section? He has like 7 posts and didn't really do anything for the section."
Simple question, simple answer. I had an Account before, wich can be asked via Private message.
I changed Accounts because I wanted to start a new Account and be known under a new name.

- I am the Co-Owner/Admin of a popular 4.0.2 Allods Private Server called "Allods Destruction" with thousands of registered Users, growing every day.
- I know every Mechanic, Spell, Quest, Item in the game. Everything.
- I worked hundreds of hours to study the Allods Game Mechanics.
- I like it to teach others and see them using the knowledge I gave them.

A bit information about me
Now that I answered the question most of you had in mind, we can begin with my application.

Online Name: Jax (or JaxAllods)
Languages: English, German, French, a bit russian

I sadly can't write down more information here, because it is important for me to seperate Online from RealLife. Nobody has to know what I do in my freetime or something else.
If I know people for a long time and trust them, they will be told more about myself.

Moderator Experience
- I worked for a company that hosted Allods
- I was a Moderator in a well known game (Available via Private)
- Own Server where the Forums, ingame etc needs to be moderated
- Moderator/Admin on several Private Servers

Contribution to Allods Online Section

Obviously, there isn't a lot that I did on this Account, besides posting in the Private Server section.
So here's a list of what I'll do if I will be chosen to be a Moderator for the Allods Section:

- Share my knowledge about game Mechanics with others
- Keep the Section clean from Spam and inappropriate content
- Answer any question asked about Allods
- Release useful things for people interested in Allods
- Watch out for interesting things spread over the internet and gather them + post them
- And more things, that are situational/needed

Activity

I am active every day, always looking if there's something new written down. Except vacations ofcourse, but even there I sometimes use my Laptop to look at the Forums.

Closing remarks
- In my opinion I would be a good addition to the Moderator Team, helping out at the Allods Section.
- I have great knowledge about every part of the game, also behind the scenes.
- I have good Moderator experience to take care of the Section.

If there are any questions left, or if you want to have anything else, please let me know via comment here, or just send me a Private Message.

Thank you for taking the time to read my application,
- Jax

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Reaction score
You have just joined last month with 14 posts. Try to understand that its difficult to trust you, not because you showed signs of distrust, but because we dont know you.

Stay active, and make a name for yourself throught time.

~Jangan

Super-Moderator
Staff member
Super-Moderator
Reaction score
I don't know how long applications normally stay open, but as a little proof, I started helping already.
http://forum.ragezone.com/f747/add-items-vendor-1009682/

There aren't that many posts inside the Allods section so there's not really much to do at the moment :)

Thanks,
- Jax

There aren't many posts at all, and not very many new posts either. Thank you for your application but we have archived this section.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back