Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Allods online - Moderator application

Status
Not open for further replies.
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello,

I'm jinjer LC I've been a member on this site since 02-2013, my best memory with ragezone is finding this site it was a long journey to find it.

i heard one time about private servers soo i searched for hours on a tutorial for Allods online i spent like 3 months searching till i found this site, i was so exited when i saw the allods online section but sadly it didn't have a tutorial, with some help of the community and moderators i got all the informations and successfully done a working private server off course after that i decided to share it with the forum since it helped i thought why not do a tutorial that helps other people searching for a tutorial :

i was an old moderator on an allods private server but sadly it closed: justods
As a potential Moderator for allods online i will try to help and add information as much as i can, thats all hope you enjoyed reading this. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back