Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Application for GTA SA Multiplayer [SA-MP]

Status
Not open for further replies.
ส็็็็็็็
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Name: Jordan
Timezone: BST (British Summer Time)
Contact: I can provide my Skype or email over a private message.

A tiny bit about me - Originally I joined here because I was an ex-habbo tard (yeah... don't really include that) and back in 2009 there was literally no other place to go that wasn't dead. Anyway enough about my former habbotard days. I currently attend College, quite curious about everything.

Why I am applying? - Honestly, it isn't because I care greatly about SA-MP, I play it often, particularly the Pilots Life server that seems to be quite popular nowadays. I do believe I meet the criteria.

Experience - I am fluent with vBulletin, I've worked with it in the past and present, I created a few plugins on a vBulletin 3.8 board as part of a freelance project. I'm also pretty fair, and just. I have also been a moderator briefly at XDA Developers (before the forum was moved to the archive section, so mods were no longer needed).

Why do I meet the criteria? - As I said before, I have experience with vBulletin on a back-end and front-end level, I am quite active here, maybe not in the particular section I am applying for but I don't believe that makes me any less capable than someone who is active in the section. I am fairly professional, my reputation is fairly good, and my past sanctions upon my account are minor in the form of warnings, my latest being in mid-2013 when I flamed a another spammer, and thus got warned for spamming myself. (I admit responsibility for provoking a prolonged argument) I also believe I can be a good team player, I work well collaborating with others. I can bring the fact I am quite active to the team also.

Hours I can be active: I use TapaTalk to browse the forums I actively use, so I can perform moderation duties practically anywhere. Give or take ~ 6 hours a day.

Thanks, Jordan.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back