Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Application for the Hotel Section

Status
Not open for further replies.
☮TAKU????
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Ayy!

Today I am to apply for moderatooor in the Hotel section. This position suites me very well because my dad is the founder of a large hotel chain that have now expanded to 40 hotel locations worldwide and I am currently taking Hotel Management as an optional on top of my Sports Science at the university, therefore I feel like I can bring alot to the table here.

Thats more than enough for the first paragraph. I am 20 years old from .8.currently located in Simwabwe), Africa. Like I wrote I am studying Sports Science and Hotel Management as an optional. therefore this position is just perfect for me! I am able to work remotely from my brand new computer.

Customer service is very important for me. It's all about the customer is always right. Therefore I think that everytime everything a user reports something (a customer in this scenario) I just hit the delete button and swing the ban hammer w and censor to please the customer. With the proper training I think I will be able to adapt very quickly

My fellow applicants writes about their contributions to the section. When it comes that I unfortunately don't have very much to refer as per right now. (But that is my only negative side!). Everything I have is just sitting in my computer folder right. Everything public is out-of-date as per now. All I can say is that I am a fucccccking pro PhP-Developer ontop of all of my other skills. I code everything I use in Programming hypertext program, nothing of my work is released yet but I have a very good emulator coded from scratch that is coded in PhP 7.0 called SummerEmulator 1.0.0 (stay tuned for that folks). Anyway, since I am such a pro developer in PhP I am therefore able to help out all of the people that require my attention.

I also want to add that i have a brand new MacBook Pro (without the touch bar) from Apple Inc. I also have access to the interwebs 24/7 even though I live in Africa. So I am well suited for this job and can start immediately upon request. With these privileges I am able to work remotely and do not have to come in to your offices to execute my tasks.

To summary my application I am 20 years old currently located in Kongo, Africa. I study Sport Science and Hotel Management. With tihs very relevant study subject I feel that I can contribute to the section in a very professional maner. I am a fuckinggg pro PhP developer and are able to help anyone in neeed should they be lost within their emulator or cms. I also have experience with within the political scene in Africa, and that is not easy I will say to you! That is problem-solving to the limit! Some people call me the whip! But I am much better than Francis Underwood. But I am much better than him tbh, problemsolving is one of my many talents. I also am very fasionate about good Customer Service.

As you understand by now I bring alot to the table in all interests, relevant experience, relevant study-subject, Ducking pro PhP developer and good contact network.

Thanks for taking the time to ready my application.

Should something be unclear leave a comment and I will clarify it as quickly as possible.

Reactions: pel
Reaction score
Your application is full of spelling mistakes and the title does not even include the section you're applying for. It's hard to read. No structure. Duplicate information throughout your whole application.
EDIT: After reviewing this, it's even worse than saamus chocolate application.

Like I wrote I am studying Sports Science and Hotel Management as an optional.
How does that even relate to Habbo Hotel?

My fellow applicants writes about their contributions to the section. When it comes that I unfortunately don't have very much to refer as per right now.
Please see this: http://forum.ragezone.com/f621/appl...al-unofficial-724544-post6169055/#post6169055
MentaL said:
make sure you contribute to the section you are applying for.

All I can say is that I am a fucccccking pro PhP-Developer ontop of all of my other skills.
Yeah we don't need people like you as a moderator.

Anyway, since I am such a pro developer in PhP I am therefore able to help out all of the people that require my attention.
Great! Help people out in the help section! But wait, I see you don't even post there. So whats up with that? You don't require a moderator position to help out people??

I also want to add that i have a brand new MacBook Pro (without the touch bar) from Apple Inc.
How does that even relate to your application / Habbo Hotel?

With these privileges I am able to work remotely and do not have to come in to your offices to execute my tasks.
Whahaha MentaL this is something new to me. What are the office hours and do you offer benefits?

Your whole application could've been summed up in a single line:
I'm 20 years old and a Ducking pro PHP developer from Kongo Africa and study Hotel business and got myself an Apple Inc. (TM) laptop.

I feel you've been sending me all these rich prince from Africa scam emails... To bad people here don't fall for that.

☮TAKU????
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Dont misunderstand, please! I have contributed to the Hotel section. Its just that nothing of it is up-to-date anymore. But I have my PhP coded SummerEmulator 1.0.0 sitting in a folder here in my brand new Apple Inc MacBook computer (without touch bar). Stay tuned for that later. As the name states that will obviously be released this summer. But stay tuned for more news on that later.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back