Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Application for Moderator [Dragon Ball Online]

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Name: Eric Ortis
TimeZone: GMT+/-4:00

A little about me: Hello, my name is Eric and I've been on RZ for almost 5 years despite my join date. When I joined RZ, I was aiming towards the development section as I knew a few languages like java, c++ and c#. I've some current projects that are outside RZ and some that are in RZ. I did start from habbo but later moved on to other sections and development. I have made a couple of friends during my time in ragezone and it all as been a remarkable experience. Recently, one of my favorite mmos (Dragon Ball Online) has it's own private section in RZ. I've been playing DBO since 2009, ever since it was released and I might sound cheesy but it was a crucial part of my life because the game closed and I invested most of my time and currency on the game.

Why am I applying?: I'd like to become a moderator of the DBO development section. I'm also helping out with the development and I intend to take it a step further by becoming a moderator. I have recent years of experience and none of this is new to me. I'm capable of keeping the community (DBO) stable and appropriate. I'm not be the only moderator but I'll constantly try my best to help out.

How long can I moderate: Despite it being summer, I have an entire year to my hand and I can dedicate it to RZ. I can spend 5-10 hours on an average day.

Infraction/Warnings: Last I remember, I don't have any infractions nor warning (correct me if I'm wrong), I probably have some deleted post but nothing serious.

Lack of post: I have multiple accounts on RZ, about 2-3 and They are a bit older than my current one with more posts. My post counts does not mean I'm inactivity.

Thank you for taking your time to read my Application.

Reaction score
Sorry my vote is a No.

Here is my reason; You do not have a single contribution to RZ. Not a single thread or a single post. Now contribution does not have to be releasing things or developing things but at least, give out the impression that you actually do care about the community, that you would contribute by posting something! I'm not saying you need to have 10,000 posts to become a moderator, but show some signs of activity that can give out the impression that you are part of this community. And not just some random person who was bored and decided to apply to become a moderator on a brand new section.

Please consider being active and contributing to RZ!
~ Jangan

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I don't have contribution because, I don't think they are worth contributing like habbo servers but I do intend to change that, thank you.

Back