Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Application for Moderator] SwordsMan Online

Status
Not open for further replies.
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Name: Tom

Why am I applying: I have been able to successfully put up a SwordsMan server. I have plenty of knowledge with developing other games like JD, and PWI. I have a decent amount of knowledge in PHP and C#. I don't have a reason to keep anything I find or create to myself.

When I first came here to RageZone I was rude and always kept things to myself and always wanted help. Since then I have shared files, scripts, and even made an error guide based on server/client errors from another post and combined them with what I had to add.

Experience: I don't have any experience moderating a section on any forums but the ones I run with the private servers I develop. I think it would be a great learning experience and opportunity to help the gaming community.

Thank you for reading this!

Last edited:
Super-Moderator
Staff member
Super-Moderator
Reaction score
Your application is a little lacking. Add more about why you want to moderate the sections, if you have any experience of moderating a forums and maybe list of contributions you have made to the section.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back