Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Application for Moderator] The WarZ / Infestation Section

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Full Name: Unfortunately undisclosed due to obvious reasons with my post types over the last couple of years.

Why am I applying: I have been contributing to the War Z / Infestation Section since it became available.

Contributions:
I've already Moderated the section successfully once. I had things that pulled me away.
Anyone that has taken more than a few minutes time in The War Z section will immediately see how much time and effort I've invested.
Sharing knowledge acquired from one another is highly important.
Paying forward the help we've given one another is something I expect community members and myself alike to continue.
But we need someone that knows where to put everything and why its being moved.
It'd be greatly helpful to have the ability to move the appropriate posts without having to post forum rules or make statements against such posts time and time again.
They already know me and for the most part listen to what I post.

Anyhow, thank you for the time to read this.

Reaction score
I honestly can not think of anyone more experienced and suited to moderate the WarZ section than DNC. He has made so many contributions to the section, and in the sea of garbage that can be that section, DNC has been absolutely successful in providing a guiding light. You would be mistaken if you were to choose literally anyone else other than DNC.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
+1. One of the most down to earth, straight forward guys in the section.

Reactions: DNC
Reaction score
@Jangan
Thank you, I understand what you're pointing out.
Most may not realize what I'm willing to give up to help the community.
But if I didn't feel it would truly benefit the section I would not ask.
I would settle with the ability to move threads and direct people to the appropriate places, by having move their threads and posted why it goes there.

But that may not be an option that is viable.
If not then the answer is yes. I would give up Developer status to further the section I work so diligently in.

I hope both my commitment and the reasons are clear to everyone.

If there is a way to maintain what I have and been given just an ability to move threads. I think that would help in expediting the correct placement and getting people the information they require.

Either way, the community is not a community, if people are unwilling to sacrifice for the betterment of the community.

Stay Frosty

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
+1, Amazing guy in the ISS section. He helped us though the toughest times on the ISS section. I approve greatly with all my heart.

DNC, You have my vote! Good luck bro <3

Reactions: DNC
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back