Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Application]Mu Online

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Name:
ac1dburn

Contact Methods:

E-Mail: mkuck@protonmail.com
Discord: ac1d#9102

Availability Times:
Monday-Friday: 5 hours/day
Saturday-Sunday: 4 hours/day

Section(s) Applying For:
Mu Online (PC and Mobile)

Reason I Am Applying:
I know RageZone since 2005, when i started making game servers. I always had RageZone as refference for the best community for MMO development.

The reason I am applying to become a moderator is because I want to give back to RaGEZONE for all of the years that it has given to me. When I was a young teenager, I spent everyday on this website (and I still do!) posting - asking for help, giving help, and just creating content to make the forum active. This forum helped me through so much, so I feel I owe it! (it feels that i wrote word by word)

Previous Moderation Experience:
www.o2e-sports.com-> 2005 to 2008
-> 2008 to 2010

Previous Forum Experience:
o2e-sports
shotgames
perfectzone
hardmob

RaGEZONE 'History':
As you can see my join date says january/2021 but I've known about RZ years before that, I just missed the credentials for my old account. I know it does not really matter, I just figured I'd include the fact that RaGEZONE is not a new forum to me so I know my way around it pretty much.

My first MuOnline server back in 2005 was made with tutorials and files that I found in RZ. The same happened with Gunbound Server files in 2007 and 2009.

Why I Should Be Hired:
I should be hired, I feel, because I am a mature and fairly-intellectual individual. I take pride in my education that I received and the information that I know (not to sound narcissistic at all :p:) especially when it comes to everyday confrontations with users online. I've been a member of online forums ever since I was a young child, and I'm 27 now, so I've been in the forum scene pretty much my whole life - both as a regular user as-well as a staff member.

When I am doing my moderation job, I do not treat users unjustly, or more poorly than I do other users. Every user gets the same merit of respect as-well as jurisdiction when it comes down to laying down the rules when need be. Just because I've known Person A for 10 years does not mean I'm not going to punish them if they break a rule. No-one is exempt.

What Makes Me Different:
I like helping people solving difficult problems that seems pretty easy to me. That is the way. We grow in this world with the knowledge we share.

Having the problems solved makes people happy, and makes me too.

In Conclusion:
I've been member of online forums since i was a teenager (child, we can say). I love being part of a community and helping members.

I do work with IT, Windows Server, pentesting, etc, so most questions are pretty soft. Also i have good organization and have a kind communication

Last edited:
Inactive
Reaction score
I don't see you being approved with only 35 posts but then again I could be wrong.

Best of luck regardless.

Back