Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Application for MuOnline Section

Reaction score
Personal Info:
Name: Sydney Lumbao
Language: Can speak English, Tagalog
Hobby: Intelligence Networking on Computers!
Favorite Section: MuOnline is the best!

About me:
Well im Sydney from the small town of Cebu City,Philippines i graduated 2 Years in Associate in Computer Technology(ACT) and work as an self employed via networking on computers, i started to visit ragezone since 2011 for the interest to learn on how to make MuOnline Private Servers, for the past years i succesfully learn a lot of MuOnline's making servers,mu websites, and fixing some bugs i found, i made a private server last year and make it public but sad to say my server is down due to financial problems!

Kojic as a Moderator?:
I'm applying as a MuOnline Moderator because i want to be the one of the servant of Ragezone forums, because i learned a lot in here especially on MuOnline i want to serve this community with all my heart!,

What is a Moderator for me?:
Well being a moderator is not the way to make you famous or being high rank in the forums, being a moderator is servant to help the forums always organized and to help members especially to the new members here in forum!

What Kojic Contribute to MuOnline Section!:

Well im not so famous in MuOnline Section and i contribute a little help on other members for their misunderstanding on guides and etc., ! i know contribution is the very important to apply as moderator like Mental says "make sure you contribute to the section you are applying for"! but me i contribute a little help on that section but honestly i don't post some release configured by me but im trying to post some release soon when my files is perfectly to post!

If i have the chance to serve this big community i will do my best to give all my knowledge and skills especially in MuOnline Section to help others!

Kojic,
Moderator Applicant

Back