Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Application & Posting Rules] Official/Unofficial guidelines

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Want better chances of being moderator? Get a mod to approve of your application. Want me to actually read it all? dont use multi colours and use paragraphs. For an even greater chance of being moderator... actually contribute to the section you are applying for.

Cheers.

Thread thats closed w/ no reply from me --- not accepted
Threads that closed w/ reply from me --- accepted
Threads that are open mean I've not read/reviewed or decided upon.

Edit by Crash:
Please do not just post "good luck"/etc, instead if you actually feel this person would be a good/bad candidate then please make a post with actual relevant reasons other than "nice app"/"He's a nice guy"/"I can vouch".
I.e. If you can't come up with a few lines then don't post.

Edit by Kreeate: ( for people commenting on the Application )
Please post your opinion as to why or why not the Applicant should get the position.
Do NOT engage in arguments with other members. Simply leave your opinion and leave it at that.
Thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:
Super-Moderator
Staff member
Super-Moderator
Reaction score
A bit more advice, before you apply.
  • Have you broken a lot of rules? If yes, its ok as long as you've corrected yourself. If you've broken rules recently that reflects poorly on you.
  • Are you active and contribute in the section you are applying?
  • Is your account and profile up to date? You should look like you want to belong here, have an avatar and a signature, doesn't have to be really fancy, just something to identify you.
  • Tell us about you, why you want to be a moderator, what drives you to make a post here. Help us get to know you.
  • Please be familiar with the forum rules at the very least if you would like to sign up to enforce them :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back