Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

AuroraUK - Moderator Application - GunZ Online

The Sky's the Limit ^_^
Reaction score
Hello everyone,

My name is Daniel Sheen and I have been around on RaGEZONE for quite a while now and can be found mostly in the GunZ section. Recently I have noticed that the GunZ section have not had moderators and although the rank is still active on Phoenix he has not really been around as much as he used to be enforcing rules, and doing the normal moderator duties. Of course he probably has his own reasons as to why but I would like to apply for the section to help out.

I understand that GunZ is now a dead game, but everyday there are still developers contributing to the section and soon the GunZ 2 section will begin to get more attention and activity due to GunZ 2 is nearing its release, this in turn will mean more contributions and more people in the section.

Here is a run down of my details, experience and why I believe I should be picked as a moderator:

Name: Daniel Sheen
Section Applying for: GunZ Online

Experience:
My experience within GunZ online is limited to a certain extent however I believe this should not affect my position as moderator. I do however have experience in vBulletin, MyBB, PHPBB, and SMF as I have used all boards and have an understanding of how to use the moderator tools and control panels within all of them.

I have been using forums since 2008 now, and have always kept up to date with the latest forum releases, installing them on my own test servers to know how they work and to get an understanding of all the new features.

Why I believe I should be picked:
Although I haven't contributed a massive amount to the GunZ Online section I have been active and helping users where I can within the section. And even if I do not get picked as a moderator I will continue to help users and contribute to the releases section in the future. I am not contributing just for the sake of getting a moderator position, I am honestly a kind person and will contribute anything I create that is worth while for the members of the GunZ section.

If I am to be picked as Moderator of that section you will notice that threads in the incorrect section will be moved, threads/posts that are causing trouble will be locked, and above all the rules will be enforced within the section.

Thank you for reading.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Heh, this guy is into GunZ like for 6 years, I remember him hosting many private servers so he got the experience.
Vouch.

Slothstronaut
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Trust me, Phoenix is not inactive it just seems that way. He's always maintained a really low profile but still did his job. Granted there have been a few times here and there where something would go unmoderated for a day tops but he'd be on it before long. Just my .02$, goodluck, I've known you from a few private servers in the past and I know you're a respectable level-headed guy.

The Sky's the Limit ^_^
Reaction score
Trust me, Phoenix is not inactive it just seems that way. He's always maintained a really low profile but still did his job. Granted there have been a few times here and there where something would go unmoderated for a day tops but he'd be on it before long. Just my .02$, goodluck, I've known you from a few private servers in the past and I know you're a respectable level-headed guy.

Thanks, yeah I did say he was inactive due to not seeing him post, or anything like that and also as a normal user I am not able to his moderators last activity either. I apologise to Phoenix if he isn't inactive, it just seemed that way.

Reaction score
Overall a good application, would definitely vouch, but sadly, lack of contribution is at hand, and I believe that is a very crucial part.

Contribution or not though, GunZ is in desperate need of moderation.

Goodluck, and I hope to see you as a Moderator soon!

The Sky's the Limit ^_^
Reaction score
Overall a good application, would definitely vouch, but sadly, lack of contribution is at hand, and I believe that is a very crucial part.

Contribution or not though, GunZ is in desperate need of moderation.

Goodluck, and I hope to see you as a Moderator soon!

Thank you for your kind words and support. Yes true contribution is lacking a bit I mean I have done a couple releases but not lately, I will in the future be making contributions that are actually worth while though.

人◕ ‿‿ ◕人
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I for one support this guy. I for two, also support hardstyle..

@Topic, Good luck man,

@Justice some of my reports went a week without even being looked at. I understand if phoenix is having problems but it gets to a point with the spam. Why not have a temp, so Phoenix doesn't have to be 100% active as he has not really been that much lately. Regaurdless of the point that he keeps a low profile.

I like phoenix and all but Bulletz needs a little more help.

The Sky's the Limit ^_^
Reaction score
Na wasn't exaggerated it has been about that long since I started GunZ servers.. the amount I had is very highly regrettable of course but hey I guess I hold the world record for most different GunZ Private servers. Silver lining.. :)

Back