Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Black Desert Online] Moderator Application

Status
Not open for further replies.
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score

Aliases: vileninja

Email address: vileninja@live.com

Section you are applying for?
Black Desert Online

Do you have any experience with the section you are applying for?
I have played Black Desert Online for a few years. I know how things should work I have my own server I am developing as well.

Why should I be a Black Desert Online Moderator.
I know how the game should work and am trying to figure out how things are working on the servers and fix some of the issues. I have found a few things I am working on fixing so far. I also see posts getting out of hand some times and Moderators are not always on to handle the issue. I also see things posted in the wrong category and moderators are not always on to move it.

Why did you join RaGEZONE?
I joined RaGEZONE years ago when I first got into private servers. Myself and a friend was trying to setup a Conquer Online server to play on and run when i stumbled upon RaGEZONE and found it VERY useful when setting up and learning the server. Back then I had no idea how the servers worked etc.

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
i dont want to be ruined but you have post share something on BDO and i think you should be active for posting? moderator position its like helping newbie share your skill but not all

Reaction score
As the current moderator of the section I think I can provide a good "status" of the section. First, you are lacking in posts and I can't say I have even seen your name in the section at all. That could be because instead of making threads you simply reply to them, and as a quick check through your post history I can see the majority of what you've done has been replies inside the section so that is a plus. I still think though that you lack the presence required of a moderator if not just by simple numbers, but also by contributions.

Now, about your point of "I also see posts getting out of hand some times and Moderators are not always on to handle the issue. I also see things posted in the wrong category and moderators are not always on to move it." I do not always have lots of time to constantly be checking through the sections for posts that break the rules and threads that are not in the proper place. I do mod three seperate sections, so while I try to peruse through the various places I mod, I am not able to do so 24/7. That said, I ALWAYS deal with and handle ANY and ALL reports. Problem is, people rarely report stuff, so how am I to know that there is a thread that was made in the wrong place if nobody reported it and I haven't had a chance to look through the section? So, I will end with, be the change you want to see in the section, report posts that are breaking the rules, urge others to post in the proper sections, and contribute high quality content to help make the section better and better.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back