Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Bradley's Application

Staff member
Reaction score
Introduction

Hello there everyone, I'd like to start off with a somewhat brief approach of introducing myself to all those who aren't aware of me or my backstory, considering that I'm applying for probably the fourth or fifth time but with a lot of time to think upon everything that's happened over those years.

I'm Bradley and am 20 years old, I've spent a mass majority of my time on Ragezone contributing in the beginning however steadily sunk into becoming a lurking with less contributions or engagements on the behalf of releasing or posting anything; although have been assisting in small parts such as helping with minor basic problems.
I would also like to give a good amount of gratification towards certain people for aiding me in clearing up my messy act which retains around harassment, lack of patience as well miscommunication of views and goals; I'll explain all these near the end.

Section of Interest
Aion or others

Why am I applying again?

I'm applying towards this section and potentially others for the reason of wanting to help out in maintaining organisation throughout the forum sections, sub sections and threads to ensure that nothing isn't misdirecting others such as: (Sales Posts, Help threads, False Advertisements and even team recruitments).

I would like to ensure that each individual is satisfied with a consistent ongoing response regarding reports as well healthy transitions between thread movements, inquiries and reports by being versatile in approaches and responses; as I find myself to be handy for such role due to my experience with working on forums over the past years including my current career as of now.

My career is involved within the acting industry therefore I have to be capable and flexible in all area's such as being able to work with anyone that's committed or lazy; although this is classifying my career, I reckon it would benefit me on here since I also have to deal with negative and positive feedback on the go and by being able to ensure that I don't do anything irrational towards harsh statements.

I've also worked on several forums over the past such as NulledTeamUnderground, this required the basic fundamentals of being needed to move and adjust threads to the necessary sections with also deleting and dealing with consistent reports or persistent people.

What do you consider a Moderator Is?

I'd classify a Moderator to be someone who is capable of being able to shows the fundamental necessities in dealing with problematic circumstances correctly such: community disagreements, unjustified posts - further inspections into the post to justify the corresponding section and even incorrect reports with negative flaming - as they're required to defuse inappropriate flaming before it ends up being far too much.
A moderator is a person who is able to represent in being rather exact when making decisions regarding thread cleaning or even dealing with reports, therefore can't be second guessing themselves and should know exactly what rule is being breached and how to act accordingly to such situation.

It's important that they're able to enforce the rules as well to be rather transparent with one another to avoid miscommunication or one man shows, therefore the basic knowledge to follow rules and guidelines.

They shouldn't be showing any sight of side taking; as they are required to be completely neutral under all conditions to avoid showing some kind of bias actions.

Gratification

I'd like to thank the following people for the ongoing corrections throughout my past actions and irresponsible decisions that I've made blindly without seeing any intentions; as these led me to a heavy road of annoyance and arrogance therefore am grateful for the assistance and cleansing of views to avoid anything else that hasn't occurred as of yet.

I would like to thank Madison, Mucski, Kreeate, Future and CodeDragon; as these are the names I've known you lot under the most, thank you for directing me from the inappropriate decisions that I have made over the past years full knowing that I was persistently irritating and won't disagree with such statement. I've taken a long ponder on all of this and decided If I'm going to apply then it would be a good idea to kinda let everyone else know what they're in for or are aware of.

Future I appreciate the amount of pressure of my nagging and pointless poking/(whiteknighting) - that you've stuck up with as I was here and there going you should do this and that when it wasn't my place to decide any of that and wasn't really thinking of any benefit of why I was applying.
Madison for attending to my behavioural habits such as the harassment and ongoing bothersome acts towards you, yet knowing that you have a lot on your plate as well and my stubborn aspects towards the amount of times you've told me the right from wrong.

Kreeate, Mucski and CodeDragon for correcting me on the rest without taking any side either, therefore being ready to shoot me with guidance of what I wasn't aware of over the years.

Thank you

Last edited:
Super-Moderator
Staff member
Super-Moderator
Reaction score
I don't think many replies will be given to moderator applications due to the forum's current state and preparation "for the future", so don't expect too much activity for now.

Until a certain point I am aware of your situation with most of these people you named and I really think you'll need to proof yourself way more than you do now to change their standpoint. Popping up now and then, reporting some posts and then go back inactive for a couple of months isn't going to change this. You've got many good qualities, but you've got to let those good qualities shine more.

I'm not going to get into depth about your application because that would be pointless. I have to be honest, we're not looking for moderators at this moment (I cannot say exceptions won't be made) and I can't say when we will be looking for moderators. As you are aware, things are going to change on this forum. But also, as you know, progress is made slowly.

Staff member
Reaction score
I don't think many replies will be given to moderator applications due to the forum's current state and preparation "for the future", so don't expect too much activity for now.

Until a certain point I am aware of your situation with most of these people you named and I really think you'll need to proof yourself way more than you do now to change their standpoint. Popping up now and then, reporting some posts and then go back inactive for a couple of months isn't going to change this. You've got many good qualities, but you've got to let those good qualities shine more.

I'm not going to get into depth about your application because that would be pointless. I have to be honest, we're not looking for moderators at this moment (I cannot say exceptions won't be made) and I can't say when we will be looking for moderators. As you are aware, things are going to change on this forum. But also, as you know, progress is made slowly.

I highly appreciate this post due to the in-depth analysis that you’ve already given, however I never went inactive just sadly turned more into a lurking kind of person for the meantime; although I won’t argue or disagree but in fact respect your choice of going out of your way to place an input on this thread.

Back