Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Current Team & Permission Explanation

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
I saw that the other thread was a bit out-dated, and figured I'd create my own thread with a little explanation of the permission sets and their range of moderation. If you feel this thread should be deleted and instead replaced with the previous thread (found here: bingo.) I'll update this thread every Sunday evening with new moderators, updated information, whatever else there is. If I forget something, shoot me a message or leave me a VM, and I'll do my best to comply to your suggestions.

Weekly Update Stream
N/A

Administrator
::
Essentially in charge of everything, managing the CF, payment and bills, hiring and firing. Final say in any circumstance belongs to this usergroup, typically in charge of every other group as well.. but since it's only MentaL, he's a great administrator and will not ignore plausible suggestions. In the words of MentaL, "I'm the boss."

Akaruz
Basically a usergroup dedicated to RaGEZoNE's personal godfather. Although I never got to personally speak with him, I've heard he was in charge of most of the early MU development and carried RaGEZoNE through some difficult spots near the huge flux in activity way back when. If you want to know more information about him, visit this thread: bingo. It's pretty lengthy, but it's worth it to get to know him, and see his contribution to the boards. Unfortunately, he passed away, and his user-group shall forever belong to him.

Sub-Administrator
Sub-admin are hired to act in place of Mental for certain decisions when he is not available. They take advice and updates from all super moderators and supervisors, all while trying to make sure that all choices taken are fair and benefit the forum. They are also partly responsible for keeping everyone working as a team. Other tasks include recruiting new mods and making sure everyone is able to do their job. If necessary they also remove moderators, even though everyone is given their free time to work on our team, we have codes all of us are expected to stick to.

Super Moderator
In charge throughout the forums, and has very extended permissions. Can moderate everywhere, and has some great weight in decisions made about team hiring and such, and very friendly and active with the community. Typically handles just less than the sub-administrators, but not by much.

Supervisor
Typically moderates particular sections and directs the normal moderators. They typically moderate their sections and handle the moderators in those sections.. checking if they're doing their work, and anything else that needs to be done. Supervisors have some weight in the decisions being made in their sections, and are friendly and active with the community.

Handles particular sections, moving, closing, deleting, supporting the forums they've been assigned to moderate. In terms of moderation, the lowest of the food-chain, though extremely important to the overall success of the boards. Always checking their sections, and giving out infractions. Moderators usually handle several sections, not only one, and they're extremely informed on their particular subjects.

The above basically states what each user-group does, but the below will show the team members (linkable) corresponding to the section(s) they're in charge of. Essentially, you don't have to view this list.. as you can always just view here: bingo. As always, I encourage you to view the contents of the thread, although using that link will give you a general idea of how it all works out. This thread is constantly updating, so keep that in mind. I'm not supplying the format I'm using for the list!

MentaL | Administrator | Everything

Akaruz | Akaruz | R.I.P, Forever Missed

exclamatio | Sub-Administrator | Everything

CrashOveride | Super Moderator | Everything
DaCheat | Super Moderator | Everything
Madison | Super Moderator | Everything
Not4You | Super Moderator | Everything

Junkers | Supervisor | Evolution: RaGEZoNE
MuIsBest | Supervisor | MMORPG Zone
Sean | Supervisor | MMORPG Zone
Tyler | Supervisor | Evolution: RaGEZoNE

</Joh> | Moderator | Gunbound, Habbo Help, Habbo Retros
1Word | Moderator | MU Online
343 | Moderator | Perfect World
Adler | Moderator | FlyFF
bobsobol | Moderator | Priston Tale
Busman | Moderator | Allods Online, RF Online, Shaiya
ChewBecca | Moderator | Free Game Servers, Gaming Hotspot, GTA: SA Multiplayer, The Outerworld
Crawl | Moderator | Minecraft
cypher | Moderator | Cabal Online, Dekaron, World of Warcraft
DaRkAnGeL | Moderator | Aglaia Online, BombGame, Knight Online, Lineage 2 - L2J, Lineage 2 - Official, Metin2, Ragnarok Online, SilkRoad Online
DarkKnightH20 | Moderator | Priston Tale
Darky | Moderator | MMORPG Extra, SilkRoad Online
DriftCity | Moderator | Drift City
GhostSnyper | Moderator | Risk Your Life, Runescape
GohanSSJ | Moderator | RaGEZoNE Community Gaming
HabMoon | Moderator | Habbo Hotel
James | Moderator | Habbo Hotel, MMORPG Extra, Private Servers
Jamie G | Moderator | Console Modding, Debate, Merchant Zone, TV/Film
Justei | Moderator | Coders' Paradise, Kal Online, RaiderZ, Tech Zone
Justice For All | Moderator | Tech Zone
Keith | Moderator | Merchant Zone
kevintjuh93 | Moderator | MapleStory, MapleStory Servers
Kreeate | Moderator | Aion, Loong, Private Servers
Pheonix | Moderator | Gunz Online, Gunz Servers
Piggy | Moderator | MapleStory, MapleStory Servers, Sports Center
ProtRZ | Moderator | A3
Purpleyouko | Moderator | Rose Online
retep998 | Moderator | MapleStory
Scratch. | Moderator | Entertainment, FlyFF Servers, Private Servers, Talisman Online, The Portfolio
SeiferXIII | Moderator | Ran Online
ShadowDragon | Moderator | FlyFF
SheenBR | Moderator | Jade Dynasty, Last Chaos, Priston Tale
Sir Kidd | Moderator | The Portfolio
SpeedDevil | Moderator | Cabal Online, Dragonica
Tsukasa | Moderator | Pangya Online
Vision | Moderator | Battle of the Immortals, Iris Online, Ran Online, World of Kung Fu
vLife | Moderator | A3, Gaming Hotspot, Habbo Hotel, Travian
Wloczykij | Moderator | World of Warcraft
XxGhosTxX | Moderator | Kai Online
Zaruna | Moderator | Fiesta Online, Journey to the West, Tales of Pirates
zarut | Moderator | Old Archived Files
[RCZ]ShadowKing | Moderator | MU Online, MU Online Servers

That should feature all of the current members of the community with any sort of administrative/moderation accessible abilities. Keeping in a good sense of mind, these moderators have all been hired because they're talented at what they do.. when thinking of applying for any of the above positions, please try to keep in mind of this tiny checklist..

[] section has more than 2 moderators?
[] section is fairly moderated?
[] MentaL has declined users that have applied for that similar position?

If you have a checkmark in any of the three above options, creating an application is basically futile, although if you wish to go for it, I would applaud the effort. Keep in mind, if you feel any moderator is beginning to slack and/or go less active for the uptake on their sections, use the following thread: bingo. Although, if you have a problem with one of the moderators in one of the sections you feel that you belong too, please do not take this directly to the highest level of authority, use the hierarchy.

Moderator > Supervisor > Super Mod > Sub-Administrator > Administrator

If you have an issue with a Moderator (most likely) take it to the corresponding Supervisor, Supervisor to a Super Mod, Super Mod to a Sub-Administrator, Sub-Administrator to MentaL. Although I doubt you'll have much trouble at all past Moderator.

MentaL's Unspoken Requirements to Becoming a Moderator

[] 100(+) substantial posts in the section of which you're applying.
[] Join date must be later than a year of the time your application is posted.
[] Contribute to the section of which you're filling out an application for.
[] Age isn't a restriction if maturity is shown.

Keep in mind, when you apply for a position.. one of the best aspects to have for this type of job is patience.. as this will show your understanding for "trying" situations, and your ability to shine through even in difficult situations. MentaL may or may not be looking for moderators in the section that you're applying for, and that means you'll just have to have a bit of patience while you wait for a reply for him. I'm just going to be the first to warn you, I've seen an application that hasn't gotten a reply from MentaL and it's been active for a little over a year now. Patience is the key to success in this particular circumstance.

"When we long for life without difficulties, remind us that oaks grow strong in contrary winds and diamonds are made under pressure."

Good luck to all applicants, and I hope this gave you a vague idea on a position selection process and the way things work around here. If you're good, you'll have a nice shot at being a moderator, just have a bit of patience and cross your fingers real good. Good luck to everyone, and I'll comment on most people's applications as much as I can to give you insightful tips, if necessary. I'm not that brilliant though, unfortunately. Good luck!

Last edited:
Super-Moderator
Staff member
Super-Moderator
Reaction score
I understand the effort and the time it took to make this but I have a few comments/comments.

Akaruz
Basically a usergroup dedicated to RaGEZoNE's personal godfather. Although I never got to personally speak with him, I've heard he was in charge of most of the early MU development and carried RaGEZoNE through some difficult spots near the huge flux in activity way back when. If you want to know more information about him, visit this thread: bingo. It's pretty lengthy, but it's worth it to get to know him, and see his contribution to the boards. Unfortunately, he passed away, and his user-group shall forever belong to him.
I thought this was very nice considering you didn't know him.

Sub-Administrator
Basically the right-hand man to the administrators. Free-range and essentially limitless permissions. Almost always legends of RaGE, and always dedicated to supplying the boards with a great experience. Friendly, and typically handles some of the lesser administrative material. This user-group basically is just a boss.

Super Moderator
In charge throughout the forums, and has very extended permissions. Can moderate everywhere, and has some great weight in decisions made about team hiring and such, and very friendly and active with the community. Typically handles just less than the sub-administrators, but not by much.

Supervisor
Typically moderates particular sections and directs the normal moderators. They typically moderate their sections and handle the moderators in those sections.. checking if they're doing their work, and anything else that needs to be done. Supervisors have some weight in the decisions being made in their sections, and are friendly and active with the community.

Handles particular sections, moving, closing, deleting, supporting the forums they've been assigned to moderate. In terms of moderation, the lowest of the food-chain, though extremely important to the overall success of the boards. Always checking their sections, and giving out infractions. Moderators usually handle several sections, not only one, and they're extremely informed on their particular subjects.
These are kind of random where did this information come from?

The above basically states what each user-group does, but the below will show the team members (linkable) corresponding to the section(s) they're in charge of. Essentially, you don't have to view this list.. as you can always just view here: bingo. As always, I encourage you to view the contents of the thread, although using that link will give you a general idea of how it all works out. This thread is constantly updating, so keep that in mind. If you can't figure out the format, then you don't even diserve to use the boards.. so I'm not supplying the format I'm using for the list. Don't ask. I will cut you with a bar of soap.

I think the part about the format and cutting with a bar of soap is unneeded. Also diserve is spelled deserve.

Writing out and maintaining a moderator list is stupid. We have a perfectly dynamic list that is always 100% accurate that you linked.
I think it would be wiser to link (make it a big link if you want) that list than write out the whole list.
If anything write the supervisors and up, because those change far less often.

Another suggestion would be to add an explanation to show how to find the moderator for the section while they are in the section

Some reordering of your words here:
That should feature all of the current members of the community with any sort of administrative/moderation accessible abilities. Keeping in a good sense of mind, these moderators have all been hired because they're talented at what they do.
Although, if you have a problem with one of the moderators in one of the sections you feel that you belong too, please do not take this directly to the highest level of authority, use the hierarchy.

Moderator > Supervisor > Super Mod > Sub-Administrator > Akaruz > Administrator

If you have an issue with a Moderator (most likely) take it to the corresponding Supervisor, Supervisor to a Super Mod, Super Mod to a Sub-Administrator, Sub-Administrator to MentaL. Although I doubt you'll have much trouble at all past Moderator.
See what I did there? I kept all the information about moderators and who to complain to together.
Then put the moderator application stuff together.

Also:

use the hierarchy.

Moderator > Supervisor > Super Mod > Sub-Administrator > Akaruz > Administrator

I think you misunderstand. Akaruz isn't in the hierarchy. He isn't a mod, he has a special honorary rank. He doesn't have rights, he's not going to reply to anyone.

Also people don't read - so less words is better.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Madison, I understand your comments. I didn't know Akaruz, so my words were barely sentimental in comparison to some who've known him longer. In terms of the rank permissions, I was guessing to the best of my ability, as I mentioned above.. if anything needs to be altered, let it be known.

I know Akaruz is an honorary rank, he's long gone and he isn't coming back.. when I said the hierarchy, I was typing extremely fast. I think I typed this in around twenty minutes? Just to give you an estimate on the speed I was typing. In terms of it all, you can use it or you can delete it. I won't be offended either way, in all reality.

Reaction score
Madison, I understand your comments. I didn't know Akaruz, so my words were barely sentimental in comparison to some who've known him longer. In terms of the rank permissions, I was guessing to the best of my ability, as I mentioned above.. if anything needs to be altered, let it be known.

I know Akaruz is an honorary rank, he's long gone and he isn't coming back.. when I said the hierarchy, I was typing extremely fast. I think I typed this in around twenty minutes? Just to give you an estimate on the speed I was typing. In terms of it all, you can use it or you can delete it. I won't be offended either way, in all reality.
I find the highlighted part a tad disrespectful. He's "long gone" but he's always here to many of the members in memoriam.
Also on what Madison said, another user posted this before but the updates happen too often nowadays, meaning that you'd have to update every few weeks or so, which is probably something you won't be able to maintain.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
I find the highlighted part a tad disrespectful. He's "long gone" but he's always here to many of the members in memoriam.
Also on what Madison said, another user posted this before but the updates happen too often nowadays, meaning that you'd have to update every few weeks or so, which is probably something you won't be able to maintain.

.. I don't see how that was disrespectful. She's stating how Akaruz isn't going to be replying to anyone because he isn't here anymore, and I simply stated that I understood. I stated that I would update this every Sunday evening, which would be a simple task for me.. but as I mentioned, if you guys don't want it, then delete it.

Reaction score
.. I don't see how that was disrespectful. She's stating how Akaruz isn't going to be replying to anyone because he isn't here anymore, and I simply stated that I understood. I stated that I would update this every Sunday evening, which would be a simple task for me.. but as I mentioned, if you guys don't want it, then delete it.
I meant you, not Madison. Let's end that malarkey anyways.. It wouldn't need updating 'every Sunday', the staff doesn't change every week, I mean, the last time a thread like this was posted it was stickied, and still is, but hasn't been updated at all (near enough) by the OP.

Super-Moderator
Staff member
Super-Moderator
Reaction score
In terms of it all, you can use it or you can delete it. I won't be offended either way, in all reality.

Well I made comments because I didn't think it was terrible overall, just thought it needed some improvements.
It would be ok to replace the current one with a more up to date thread. I liked some of the descriptions, some of them were a little odd, which is why I asked where it came from.

So I figured you might update it.

And I really hate having a mod list. I think its stupid. I will stand by that statement forever. That's what the show forum leaders link is for. If they can't follow a link, they shouldn't be applying for mod?

But some of this is good and maybe mod applications isn't as good as headquarters might be.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
I was only creating this thread because the last one was terribly out-dated, and I am willing to update this every Sunday night.. though as Jamie mentioned, it would only be on a need-to-be-done basis. I included the update stream simply because it will show what users retired from their positions, or what members advanced positions.. as sometimes users like to know what moderators have resigned, and what spots have opened. Moderating this list would take little to no time at all, and therefore, would be easily done.

Again, as mentioned. If you want something changed, or just don't want to use it. Let me know in a VM or PM and I'll talk with you.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
I've received a couple suggestions from exclamatio in terms of PM, but I haven't received much word from the other's I've messaged. I've updated the role as sub-administrator.

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I do think that is post is irrelevant however it's pretty nice done.

I also noticed on the Outerworld the ranks those are actually the same as this is but here you have just picked the people from Here Anyway good job

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
I do think that is post is irrelevant however it's pretty nice done.

I also noticed on the Outerworld the ranks those are actually the same as this is but here you have just picked the people from Here Anyway good job

lol not irrelevant, just Not necessary.
I respect that he put too much effort on this thread but why posting a topic that already exists

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
lol not irrelevant, just Not necessary.
I respect that he put too much effort on this thread but why posting a topic that already exists

Simply because the last one lacked proper information and wasn't updated frequently. I already told everyone, they can use it if they want.

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I want To Join Your Crew Team

I am Crew Member For Travian India Too!:eek:tt1::eek:tt1:

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Simply because the last one lacked proper information and wasn't updated frequently. I already told everyone, they can use it if they want.

I'm not being offensive I actually think that you really deserve this to be sticked Because you apparently care for the forums the fact you have put too much effort in a thread.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
I'm not being offensive I actually think that you really deserve this to be sticked Because you apparently care for the forums the fact you have put too much effort in a thread.

I wasn't replying in an aggravated manner, just blunt. I've had three people say the exact same thing, and it's pointless to keep reiterating the same point.

Back