Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

DayZ Moderator Application

Status
Not open for further replies.
f793
Reaction score
I've updated my application since I thought applications were staying on the DayZ recruitment thread topic.
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
RaGEZONE Username:​
eXtremousZ

How long have you been RaGEZONE member?:​
I've been member since May 2013, this is the time when Infestation Survivor Stories servers started appearing.

What is your best memory as being part of the RaGEZONE?:​
My best memory would be staying up all nights during the 2013 Summer and posting, discussing and sharing my opinions on the Off Topic section and Infestation Survivor Stories section.

List everything you've ever done to contribute to the RaGEZONE, outside of the section:​
Since the DayZ section is as I'd call "newborn" to the RaGEZONE I don't really have any big contribution in it. Outside of the section I've made few of the giveaways, gave tips, tutorials and releases of different things on Infestation Survivors section.

Any past moderating experiences? If so, please describe:​
I've been moderator at alot different gaming forums, Infestation Survivor Stories servers, currently I'm Community Moderator at EA.

Describe yourself:​
I'm guy who is passionate about forums and different communities. I like being part of the community, mostly at the newborn ones because I can take part into it's development and make myself usable.

As a potential Moderator, describe how you would develop DayZ section:​
I'd develop DayZ section as in my think into right way. I'd be happy to keep in touch with the members, keep updated about the itself DayZ development and be mentor of the upcoming moderators. Making section clean would take a big part into this since none would be positive about posting in a mess.

Infractions & Warning: I'm shining like a Diamond.
Timezone:​
GMT+5. Since it's Summer I shouldn't be having not being online issues. I tend to stay up late night and be early bird.

Additional comments:​
I'd love to thank whole RaGEZONE for being how awesome the way it is at the moment. People trying to develop and make RaGEZONE better everyday are the best!

That's all what I've had to say, thanks for your time you've put into reading my application.

Last edited:
Reaction score
I say yes, for sure. eXtremousZ is a very supportive guy, and makes people feel great about themselves. He doesn't spam, and respects 99% of all individuals he meets. Great personalities for a moderator, to make sure his community is a fun, clean/safe environment. If he doesn't get Moderator - Most likely no one else will.

f793
Reaction score
I've updated my application since I thought applications were staying on the DayZ recruitment thread topic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back