Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Free MMOs] Moderator Application

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
LOL.
Bro do you know what criticism is?
You may or may not be accepted for this position but you need to tone it down with the direct attack on every critique given.
They say you were bad and you reply with you were worse.
Maybe you should try a less aggressive form.

Reaction score
LOL.
Bro do you know what criticism is?
You may or may not be accepted for this position but you need to tone it down with the direct attack on every critique given.
They say you were bad and you reply with you were worse.
Maybe you should try a less aggressive form.

Freedom of speech buddy, I could say Hello and it would offend someone..

Please PM me with the details regarding this.

Thanks.

Done

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I'm new to the forums, so clearly I do not know you, but this thread did prompt me to decide to finally make the push to create my account.

As a Moderator you should be able to handle criticism with a level head. I can understand perhaps that you are disappointed with some of the replies on this thread, it can be quite an ego-killer when things like this are said about people; but as a person who seeks to be a Moderator for such a large-section... you should be able to handle this and more.

I've been a Moderator for places larger than this, and it can eat at you - I read a reply here about how you quit because of life, and you lost any desire to be on the Internet for more than an hour; coming back as a Moderator won't change that, don't delude yourself into thinking that. A certain passion is required for people looking to be a Moderator at any Forum, game, chat or anything related.

I won't comment on how you've responded to some of the replies here, but if you truly wish to impress people and become a better-minded individual and truly wish to attempt to be a Moderator here in the future; show activity in the section you care for most, and improve your social skills and learn to take criticism in any situation; nobody is perfect and that can be said for anyone, but as a Moderator you should strive to be more level-headed than the average user.

That's just my opinion, and I speak from experience,

I hope you get a chance to prove yourself in the future.

Cheers,
Christian.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I don't see how somebody who is as childish and disrespectful as you becomes a mod at RZ. Then again you're probably friends with the big bois so you will probably get the position. Have fun being an influential idiot.

:thumbup:

Can't tell if this is a joke or not.

Very positive reply from @Vaulient, I generally agree but I most certainly would not welcome you back. Not after your childish behavior specially in the past few months. Can't say cyber bullying while having a moderator position is fun. Maybe I will reconsider when you are more stable (out of puberty, lol).

It's a no from me.
You guys don't like him because of his slightly sarcastic posts targeted towards you.

Future seems to harbour an intense, irrational hatred for Lewis, something which mystifies me personally.

I'd say Lewis would be a good moderator, he's not an idiot, nor is he a 'bully'. Spamzilla isn't exactly a serious discussion forum; many posts in there should be disregarded as a bit of humour.

Also, if you think Lewis is rude, I'd hate to see how you would've coped with Spamzilla a couple of years ago. You don't need to band together and attack someone with baseless accusations just because they don't want to be a part of your little friend club on Spamzilla.

Reaction score
You guys don't like him because of his slightly sarcastic posts targeted towards you.

Future seems to harbour an intense, irrational hatred for Lewis, something which mystifies me personally.

I'd say Lewis would be a good moderator, he's not an idiot, nor is he a 'bully'. Spamzilla isn't exactly a serious discussion forum; many posts in there should be disregarded as a bit of humour.

Also, if you think Lewis is rude, I'd hate to see how you would've coped with Spamzilla a couple of years ago. You don't need to band together and attack someone with baseless accusations just because they don't want to be a part of your little friend club on Spamzilla.
In my opinion he's too childish. Disliking posts as a sport because he dislikes the person and reporting their posts with shenanigans reasons. Also this is now, not years ago in spamzilla. This is his character and clearly everybody sees it.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
In my opinion he's too childish. Disliking posts as a sport because he dislikes the person and reporting their posts with shenanigans reasons. Also this is now, not years ago in spamzilla. This is his character and clearly everybody sees it.
How do you know he's reporting things for 'shenanigans reasons'?

Reaction score

Hi yeah, when have I done this? I've disliked a few posts because I don't agree with what has been posted. The reports? All my reports have been for valid reasons and aren't these meant to be private and hidden from normal users? This sounds like someone is giving away access to hidden areas.

Reaction score
How do you know he's reporting things for 'shenanigans reasons'?
Read the thread
f3bdbcf1d7fb4b9f813dc193a5c5aac0.png

d0b2976f0d444bc9a82be85866d6388e.png

7d035ee943ee4ac5a92204b806abc9fc.png

Super-Moderator
Staff member
Super-Moderator
Reaction score
Nontheless you represent RaGEZONE as a moderator in every section and you're an example for forum users. Thus your behaviour should be appropriate in any section on this forum.

Reaction score
Also, thank you for confirming everything and letting others confirm it for you.

ac8e8c8b2c0342d8a16b2cdadd19a2d8.png

You seriously reported my forum game for spam with the reason "what in the holy duck is this thread"? WHAT?

I can't take this serious anymore now, LOL I'm out. Have fun realizing you can better yourself.

Reaction score
Nontheless you represent RaGEZONE as a moderator in every section and you're an example for forum users. Thus your behaviour should be appropriate in any section on this forum.

I could name a moderator who was racist recently and I was the one who got the warning for it. I won't because apparently I'm in the wrong for reporting it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back