Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Habbo Section - Moderator Application

Status
Not open for further replies.
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Hello guys!

I was thinking about applying for a moderator for a time already, but really never took my time for it. But now I think I really want to take a shot to become a moderator. I think the Habbo Section has gone downhill and there's not much good left. I think that all has to change. And even if I don't become a moderator, I'll still try to change the section.

Who am I?
My name is Glaceon, but my real name is Joshua (even though I mostly use Josh as I think it's an better name). I'm 17 years old and I live in The Netherlands, and I was born here. My passion is programming and writing stories (although writing stories is nothing I'll share on RaGEZONE) and Habbo, since I've been into Habbo ever since 2006 (when my sister also started playing Habbo). In 2007, I started my very first Habbo Retro and ever since that day, I've been into retro's. I started RaGEZONE in 2007 on my old account.

My projects
I've done much projects. In the beginning my projects failed a lot, but I've learnt a lot. I was one of the first people to start off with Habbo's new SWF (the SWF people call 'R63b'). I've made several projects (which turned out to be failures most likely due to a lack of time / interests). Also, I'm a guy who wants to bring back Habbo oldskool, however, I didn't have much time to keep up the updates. My oldskool project (which was closed earlier by James due to inactivity) is still going on, and it'll be released for free (even open-source, though I'm aware of people who would rename it) eventually when it's done. It's not stopped, it's just not going so fast and just too less time for updating my thread and post all updates I made. I'm sorry about that. There are also some other things I am busy with that will be released eventually, but I'd like to keep it a secret for now... ;-)

Why choose me?
I have been an active member ever since 2007 (on my old account HFTB) and I've done some things for the community. I'm always willing to help other people if they ask me and to write tutorials. I like helping other people and sharing things. I also think that since the section has gone downhill ever since Phoenix (in my eyes) and I really want it to become better (with less renames). I'm friendly and try to give people tips with things they can improve on their project.

Infractions
I have received a total of 5 infractions, 3 of them were insulting other members (although I don't exactly remember 100% what I did), one was because of spamming and one was because of rule violation (don't know exactly what). All of them are expired now (0 points). I also hope you'll forgive my stupid actions from the past and my infractions, I've changed now. I regret all of my mistakes I made so far and I won't make such mistakes anymore.

Final note:
I know I haven't always been a good member, and I'm sorry about that. I want to change in 2015 and so far I think it's going okay. I don't want to hate on other people as everybody is equal to me. And I treat everybody the same way, friends or not.

I'm sorry if this is a bit messy, but I hope I'll get an chance. I have enough time to be on RaGEZONE for being a moderator and I also follow the rules, specially now with a moderator charge, but also otherwise. Have a good day or night!

Last edited:
Reaction score
Josh (Lunaa) is an companion of mine for decades, always trying to help. He was whom teached me loads of stuff of new crypto, and still teaches, also had teached other members from here, such as Aquel.

Josh always was willing to help me in anyway I needed it, and never asked for anything in return. When his emulator "HabboBeta" (r63 post shuffle) become an active project (such as rooms done), he sent me it, and it was an private project at the moment. I almost didn't knew him, and he was kind enough, hence I just asked him for help with it.

He always tried to bring Shockwave back, even on darker times, and he was one of the few who maded v5.

My vouch for him is YES, he really diserves that chance, specially now that there's 3 staffs on the team (should be a fourth, ASAP!).

Good luck bud :eek:tt:

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Why don't you use it anymore?

Are you interested in it now or not?

Yes also since I got less stress these days and I'm more motivated than I was before. And I don't use it anymore since I forgot all details about it and since I've done more on this account (and my old account from 2007 was pretty much a noob account).

Reaction score
as far as i see, you get the latest infraction 16-08-14 (saying mr fag**t), and 3 other infraction on 06-14 and the first is 05-14...

you got an infraction baned, and also ban evading by creating a new account when this ID is baned and it's happened 6 month ago...

so, it's hard to believe you are already changed and mature...

and from your application, it seem, you are rarely get much time, well, there's someone who get a mod status, and 1 or 2 month later, they are inactive for a long time...

so, as for me, i vouch no for now,
i might change my mind, but don't think it's matter
well, my comment might doesn't matter at all to your aplication it's all depend on mental :):
goodluck with it...

☮TAKU????
Loyal Member
Reaction score
It's fair enough that you give it a try, but I don't think you have a chance.

• All of your developments are fake/troll or given up after a week
  • You tend to overreact
  • You just spent half of your moderator application explaining your infractions
  • It is great that you feel that you've changed or that you want to change, but I don't think you are ready for it

Sorry. It's a no go from me.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I know I have no chance here but I don't care. If you don't believe I've changed in 2015, it's your choice and I don't care anymore. Just hate me for my past, because I won't give a **** anymore. I just wanted to post this because somebody encouraged me.

I'm not hoping to become a mod because I've given up hope already, but I'll do my best to change, just so you all know.

Reaction score
I know I have no chance here but I don't care. If you don't believe I've changed in 2015, it's your choice and I don't care anymore. Just hate me for my past, because I won't give a **** anymore. I just wanted to post this because somebody encouraged me.

I'm not hoping to become a mod because I've given up hope already, but I'll do my best to change, just so you all know.

You've lost hope after a few negative comments? Oh dear...

☮TAKU????
Loyal Member
Reaction score

• You tend to overreact

As I wrote earlier it is great that you want to change in 2015. Show us what you got and apply next year.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
closing this because the OP decided the challenge of applying and gaining negative feedback is too much...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back