Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Habbo section - Moderator Application - Johno

xHosts.uk - Windows & Linux VPS - Cosmic Guard
[VIP] Member
Reaction score
About Me

Name: Johno
Place of origin: Liverpool, United Kingdom
Language spoken: English
Owner of zGaming Group (TXT2host,TXT2Protect,xHosts)

Why I think I should be chosen:

I first joined Ragezone back in 2011 knowing nothing at all about Habbo retro's or servers in general, after using Ragezone's forums I have
learnt a lot, I quite often post in the Habbo help section offering help to users that have issues on their retro's and servers. I have experience
of dealing with query's from customers with owning my own hosting company that I advertise on the Habbo section using Ragezone advertising banners.

Many of the customers at xHosts are running Habbo retro's that I provide support for even though the servers are sold as unmanaged.

Why am I applying for the habbo section?

I am applying for moderator on the Habbo section because I spend time helping people on the forum when they have issues, I always try to give
constructive feedback on releases of customs. I am always offering to support people who are less knowledgeable in retro's over team viewer / join me
and never do ask for any money for the help.

Have I received any infractions?

I do not think I have any infractions.

How long am I online per day?

I am signed into the forum for at least 5 hours most days, I have my support Skype in my forum signature for people to contact me for advice
if they are customers or not, just to help the community, I am signed into Skype 24/7 from either Laptop or iPhone device.

Any experience?

I own a new forum that is dedicated to web hosting discussions and posting of latest offers. I have also installed vBulletin forum software for
customers on a few occasions.

Thanks for taking the time to read my application.

If you require more information ask below :)

Rogu3
Reaction score
I must say... Your contributions to the section are amazing. I don't think I've ever seen so many contributions.

I mean just look...
Contributions:
latest

All jokes aside, the section doesn't need another moderator, and even if it did, I don't think you've contributed enough at all.

xHosts.uk - Windows & Linux VPS - Cosmic Guard
[VIP] Member
Reaction score
I may not release much but I do assist users when they are facing issues instead.

Also the thread started 2 days ago does ask for applications

http://forum.ragezone.com/f353/moderator-1058529/

I must say... Your contributions to the section are amazing. I don't think I've ever seen so many contributions.

I mean just look...

All jokes aside, the section doesn't need another moderator, and even if it did, I don't think you've contributed enough at all.

"(still lacks brains)"
Loyal Member
Reaction score
It's a no from me.

Whenever I see you post it's usually just a "thanks for the release", I have pretty much never seen a contribution from you to the Habbo section and whenever you post in a Help thread it's usually just a question and then you never return to the thread when they reply to you. I also think that your hosting service will distract you from your moderation duties if you become a moderator. You also rarely report posts unless they've offended you in some way, referring to a report I got a couple of days ago. Best of luck with your application.

EDIT: If you go to the 'Infractions' tab on your profile you will see that you've received quite a few infractions. More than once for 'Insulting Other Member(s)'.

Back