Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

KalOnline Section - Moderator Application

Status
Not open for further replies.
Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I am willing to take up moderating the section again, also letting by-gones be by-gones if no trouble is issued from any parties, but know if help is there when it is needed. If a moderator is still needed for the section.

Reaction score
It's on the internet it must be true!

Let's not start spamming up a Mod application thread.
Full details or not. Off topic posting is not acceptable.

Kally fill out your app and see what they say.

I've been far worse than anyone else. If I can get a second chance, anyone that truly works for it deserves one.

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
ty DNC, well it was a half serious app... I was given the post as a dare by a bunch of the kal community - well I think it was a dare anyways.. but I dnt mind... i will be willing to pick up where i left off... even tho i did have some troubles before.... and the people that wish to speak to me can pm me in private. <3 ya DNC
well this was all about a "see what they say, and this is what reply I have gotten ^^, still love my Kal community, I said.. "let by-gones be by-gones aka no bull poop..

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
well , no matter what happened between the Ragezone mods ~ super mods what so ever , i'd like to see Kallyanna back as MOD since she was taking care of kalonline section ~ and everyone could notice that even if they were haters , and am saying that as normal member in kalonline community

in the end i want kallyanna to be back because simply " She gave a duck about kalonline section "

kind regards

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I honestly dont know why you are applying....

Remember, I have seen everything. And a person like that shouldn't be modding.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back