Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

kevintjuh93's moderator application.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Custom Title Activated
Reaction score
Aliases: Depends on the nickname availability, now it's kevintjuh93, sometimes 19kevin93.
Email address: kevin_kal@hotmail.com
Section you are applying for? MapleStory Section (I know, I know. I just thought having one more wouldn't harm the section.)
Do you have any experience with the section you are applying for?I do, I've been there since I joined RaGEZONE. Owner of MoopleDEV source.
Write a small paragraph as to why you should me a moderator on your chosen section. I don't know where the other moderators come from but I am from GMT+1, I rarely see moderators when it's DAY here. I already tried to contact you, but never got a respond. I was told that there is a moderator that is a moderator of several sections and he isn't really active in the maple section.
Why did you join RaGEZONE? I joined RaGEZONE as a leecher to learn about Java. And it actually went out pretty good. I'm not pro. But I have my own source which is good and I keep learning from it.

Thanks for reading :)
- Kevin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back