Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Kurt's app - Covering lots of unmoderated MMO sections

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Hey guys,

It's been a while since I've started really browsing the RZ forums again, but I can say I'm back and will be much more active, on my return I wanted to see if I could get into the staff team again (hence the application), so here I go.

Basically I did a quick glance over the MMO Sections and noticed few sections without Moderators, only Supervisors, I know most of these sections are not very active, but still sometimes things can get out of hand/messy/or even over looked.

The List:
Tera
Tales Runner
Shaiya
Seal Online
Pangya
Eudemon
DDTank
Gate to Heavens
GTA:SA
OGame
Rose Online
Scions of Fate
Archived Files

That's a big list I know, and before I continue I'm not trying to be "greedy". I may not have experience with the server files to some of these games but, I do have a very good understanding of MMORPG Private Servers and even since being inactive of ragezone I've continued with mmorpg private server projects, this has increased my managment skills, dealing with stress, better understanding of error/crash/compatability messages.

I believe I can handle/work on these sections with no issues.

PS; dan I'm not sure if you've deleted me off skype :p, or just use a new email but, black_tarantula1@hotmail.com is my skype cheers.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
wb kurt :D
Anyway
vLife(if you see this), Please clean the WYD2 section alittle bit... its inactive yet still alittle messy.

Oh and i completely forgot to talk about your app (LOL)
Good luck big man

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back